Bring your Honor Balatu is Calling...

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Brothers, Sisters join me and my ilk. For glory, for death, for the hunt and For Blood and Honor. Join us and become powerful. The Gods of Death are always watching you cant escape our sight and our rage, we see you. Join us and follow me to great glory and HONOR. FOR BLOOD AND HONOR!!!!

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

pinksabbath11, Undefined, 19 years ago

I am respectfully requesting membership into the Balatu Clan.

I bring my Honor and my thirst for Blood!

Glover, Undefined, 19 years ago

I too wish to kill stuff.

yes Pink I was told of you, you are new? You have to do something for me before you join, you must be an active member, you must be HONORABLE, you show respecto to the fellow board members, including the Humans and Xenomorphs. You must be even more respectful to the MODS, they are as followed. Daveberg(headmod), Bug-Hunt, Deathdrop, and Topdogg. They are all my friends and friends to everyone on the site. This is their house and treat them well and honor them, any breaking of these rules results in dishonorable discharge from the clan. Any further infractions results in the Mods dealing with you. If you think you are all of these and more then you can join us and one day become a Dreaded God of Death, are you strong enough that is what you must ask yourself...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Glover are you Xeno, Pred, or Human?

predsig.bmp.jpg

none of the above, Im new.
Havent really decided, just wanted to heed the call of killing stuff, I guess a clan is Pred only right?

oh yeah and Danny Glover kicks butt

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

join the human clan glover. they need ppl.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

well to join Balatu you must be a Yautja or Predator however you prefer to call us, and you must be a loyal and committed Predator, and you must have a Predator Avatar, and show you are one of us, in honor, this is for both Pink and you Glover, I must consult with my two Elder Blades, they are my seconds in command and I consult with them on subjects of this matter. You both will have answer later today.

predsig.bmp.jpg

yes, I am new. I have been here for about two days now and have spent hours learning the ways here. I still have more to learn, but my willingness and determination to be a part of this tribe will surpass all and I know I can be an honorable part of this tribe.

I will respect and honor all here and follow all rules. If given a chance I know I can be a valuable member of the Balatu Clan.

good pink you will have an answer soon, very soon, my brothers the doctor and P R E D A T O R will be on later, i will discuss this with them, we will make a descsion but I have the final say, you will have an answer soon sister.

predsig.bmp.jpg

nah Im better than pink, but if the Humans need more members, maybe Ill head that way. Thanks for the offer K20, perhaps we will meet in glorious battle! Or maybe one of us will get shot in the back, which would be less fun.

Thank you.

listen an honorable warrior does not let their emotions take over, unless the situation is desparate, this is not acceptable behavior of a Balatu, let them think that it will be their downfall, the true warriors are silent and are not seen by the soft meat until the final strike

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

well if you wanna join the human clan i will put in a good word for you and as soon as tdn is on your probibly in.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Better than me huh? Thats not very nice :(

Thats okay though I understand....

scar774, Undefined, 19 years ago

a human better than pred?! thats the stupidist thing i ever heard. danny may have won in pred 2, but pred 2 was a horrible movie. she could probly rip your heart out with her bare hands!!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

You couldn't even see me coming. You can just look at me in the distance through the web of my netgun before it disintegrates you!

I am sorry. I should have listened to my instincts and kept silent.

It won't happen again.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

dont warry its fine

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great.
aa.jpg

Did I ruin my chance to be in the clan?