Ideas for AVP2

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lets all guess whats going to happen in the AVP2 movie. put what you think is going to happen and see how close you are, or right.

I think...

since the Predator got stabbed by the queen in the stomach, the pred had some of the Queen DNA in him. and a chestburster... and when it hatches. it has some queen DNA so, it becomes a PredAlien Queen or praetorian something like that, and gets lose into the controls of the Pred ship, and crashing the Ship into woods near a highly populated city. and there are plenty of hosts for the aliens, and that means alot of aliens. and alot of fights. unlike the first AVP =D.... thats just what i think... now you....

Leandros8, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

same here.but i think only one pred will survive again,like how anderson totally favoured aliens over predators in AVP.(Asshole)

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Dude this topic is like 2 years old, and there isnt much point to this topic seemings its being released in about a month. Just giving you the heads up, coz some people get abit annoyed when people start bumping really old topics ;)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

BUT DAMN WAS NAVY RIGHT!!! Notice how he described exactely what happens in AvP 2? Wow... I wonder if he remembers about this himself.