ALIEN???

ash, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

In the director's cut in alien Ripley goes down a ladder and see's (don't know who) was stuck to the wall, then he ask's Ripley to kill him so wouldn't he of had a chestburster in him and they shouldn't of really put that in but any comments people???

alien-sigcopy.jpg
if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think you mean - superfacehugger.

The number of reproductions appears to be 2. The books don't really hold that close of a reference to the movies so i don't follow them.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It was giger's origianl idea that the Alien would mutate it's victims into eggs to reproduce.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

vegasig.bmp.jpg

shazuipredalien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sorry for restarting this but can a face hugger or superchfacehugger give birth to 3 or more aliens? cause in 1 of these books it did and to 3

shazui loyal servant to warhammer aliensANDpreds cheeseS@CKS

ash, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

oh fanx iv'e been meaning to ask that question for a while but isn't super facehugger a bit simple lol and so why would they add that in if some people didn't know what they were showing the veiwer??

alien-sigcopy.jpg
if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that sounds pretty wierd if you ask me.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR
Cystic%20Warrior.jpg

Quinn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its true aliens can turn a person into an egg if necisary ( it was the capitan of the ship)

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrw.jpg

shazuipredalien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeagh thats wot i meant thnx

shazui loyal servant to warhammer aliensANDpreds cheeseS@CKS

Spot on dude. The superfacehugger is capable of creating more than one offspring. So you get a queen and a drone.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

deathwish, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

whow thats handy! and only one alien is alowed to make an superfacehugger. or else there wil be too much queens in one hive. and i think it will become a war within the hive...

div

Dallas was strung to the wall with the alien resin, he didn't have an alien inside of him, but he was badly wounded from the xenomorph attack - next to him you can clearly see that Brett had under gone almost complete metamorphosis and was changing into an alien egg. This process begins by the alien administering a sting if you like into the human bloodstream containing a strand of DNA which completely restructures the host and changes them slowly into a single egg which bears a 'superfacehugger'

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Well, all aliens have the ability to produce the single egg but only the solitary aliens us ethis method, it's just a means of survival and expanding the species.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

and if the superfacehugger finds a host, then there comes the queen chestburster. is that correct?

div

aha, thank you. its nice to go in conversation with you.

div