Do ya think da alien queen could stand the plasma gun attack?

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

I've think about this question for a long time....could anybody answer me? As far as I know this weapon could due a huge damage for every thing.....

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

well if she didnt survive that will be one wasted opertunity of a story in avp2, wouldn't everyone want to see a queen running around earth and populating the alien race? long as they dont go all jurasic park on our asses like the damn fool t-rex running around in the city, man, that was a bunch of jam rags.

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

.....................no...........i dont believe the queen could survive a plasma blast..........depending on where it hit her..........Ex.:if it blew off a big chunk of her back head........she would survive......but if it hit her in the face, stomach, or throat,she would die..........

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

I believe that's what should be her ending for the AVP2........!

Being attack by a bunch of predators with plasma laser.....

.............yes..................

It depends. First, loctation, location, location. Like any creature, a hit to, say the the arm, would not be as crictal as a hit to the head. So, try to hit the queen in either the head or throat. Now, the power. The longer you charge the plasmacaster the more powerful it becomes. If you just fired it, even if you get a head shot, although her heatlh will drop down quite a bit, it wont kill it. But if you charge it up enough and get a direct hit in the head (try the front, in her face, to get more accurate damage) it will die. Or will it? It may still need another shot, I mean this is a queeen we're talking about. Queens may be stupid ugly bugs, they are strong.

I think the queen would survive a hit in the face......thats if she runs away and regenerates before she can take anymore hits. Anyone notice that in AVP it only takes lex to kill a drone like 20 seconds with scars spear and yet it would take longer for a pred like celtic to kill a drone......just another part to add to the list of why Paul shudney been picked to make the film.

paul faggotson should never have got his hands on thi movie, yo vince, hows it goin son?

Im good still in shitty old Spain bord out of my head,what about you ya horny old cunt someone said you were sticking it to your girl last night......lucky bastard, there´s no good looking ones here.

got my piece of the action mate, just got back home about an hour ago, checking things out here, looks like we got our own HIVE room now, nice touch, bug hunt really cased that one up!

Yeah he´s cool, you live near him?

known him for bout 13 years. cream of the crop.

roppi311, Yautja, 19 years ago

no way. shes strong, but not that strong

Yes way she could survive a spear in her face and live under water.... so yo.

she can survive exposure to pressures of space aswell (aliens)

i reckon it took about 5 odd preds to capture that queen, and i bet they were all armed to the teeth with everything they had to take down her royal highness.

More than likely, they depend to much on their tech to win battles.

no matter, that was only one queen, every drone created has the ability to create one egg that produces a super face hugger that contains a queen embryo. aliens are gonna fucking rule all every time. gospel.

..................vega, how do YOU know that the queen survived...................?

.................hmmmmmmm............

I dont think she would survive. As you saw in the movie there were three different size plasma cannons. The scar predator had the smallest of the bunch and it was powerful as hell;as you saw it blew an alien to pieces with one shot.so I think a big plasma cannon would easily take down a queen. But I think the small cannon would take a about 2 shots unless you shoot her in the head.