NEXT RPG IDEAS

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

OK, before you all go getting excited, the next RPG wont be held untill near the end of may, gives us all a chance to cool off and get back to our regular posting.

Remember this time around we have humans involved and a new and improved shadow serpants clan.

Another point is to remember - all who lived in the last one - must die this time around, and vice versa (this keeps things running steady and fair)Plus, the preds won the last RPG so the next one should be geared for a xenomorph victory or even human victory.

Myself and the other mods will compose our own ideas in our clan room but we want some of your input too, if we like your ideas we'll implement them into the story for the next RPG.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

spearhead, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i think the battle would have to be on a planet where a predator is huting other creatures and stuble into a cave of them.( would have to be jungle)

i see u im always here

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

on 1 of the frosen outer planats in a far of system humans have began teraforming a planet with huge big factory tipe thing simolar to the 1 in the first movie only the planat is habated by an active hive in an uderground networck of caves wich gose directly under the facilaty . when the humans begin to drill to find luiquid water they acidentle relice the aliens and ofcorce the hive starts to reproduce with plentofal humans to use the hive quicly grows wethout radio contact fore a few weecs a squad of marines is sent in to find out what hapend the now plentafal exenos atracts a clan of yung preds loocing fore a good hunt :P

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Well, as with last time round - the mods will make a sign up list, if you wish to participate then put your name down to be added. I doubt everyone will be involved.

There are indeed 21 members, we're are the most dominant clan on the board.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok here is an idea for the next rpg, what if you know how the Queen was captured, alright and say they get her to the Blooding grounds, and what happens is the unbloods they send it to blood themselves fail and due to the overwhelming intelligence of the Queen and her brood the wristbombs are deactivated, so to control the brood and to make sure they still have a Queen, the Elders make a desions to send in more experienced predators to quell the brood, and regarding the humans, they arrive back at Zx2 and try to s what tooks place and their search leads them to the planet we are currently at, lets call it Syzli (kinda lame but just off the top of my head) and they see this as a good opportunity to capture some Xenos and Preds for study.

sorry if that isnt the best idea, most of my imagination in is involved in the book right now. hope yall like.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Okie, time to add my two cents in...

A large human military research facility has been constructed on one of the newer planteray claims of mankind for weapons and armament investigation. It is privately owned and very few outsiders know of it for there are rumors that a most unlikely - and nearly illegal -weapon is being "breeded" there.

The research: A Xenomorph Queen specialy bred to become compliant to human demands by means of having her cerebral functions hooked up to an exclusive CPU.

The weapon: Her children.

So far the experiments have been a success and the research facility is more than eager to put their weapons up for sale (literally) to the rest of humanity...

Except that the Yautja are less than happy to see one of their Hunting grounds turned into a human settlement. They percieve this as a direct challenge to their authority.

When the Hunters attack, the humans retaliate; and in the chaotic mess the CPU is destroyed, freeing the Queen. With no binds to restrain the Xenomorphs they are free to bite (or dismember) the hand that feeds them.

Phew! Just pulled that out of my rear end right now.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

scar774, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

heres what i think. annoyed with the human interfirence in there hunts, the predators decide to attack the humans base on earth. upon attacking the human base the exparemantal aliens in the contained hive, escape. the few surviving humans are infected with aliens. the alpha draconis spuad is sent to reinforce marine forces. ariving in the heat of the battle, the alpha draconis squad just add to the mayhem.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him

TDN, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ok, here's my idea:
Orbital colony DC-996. It is a colony that orbits the planet Sigma II, the base of operations of the Alpha Draconis.
Its structure is a dome located on a tube-like colony habitable area.It's structure contains 3 levels, the top dome which is a forest area for wildlife to live in. It's 2 level is in the tube-like structure that contains the shelter and housing for the colonists who resides there for recreational purpose. Also, the main landing bay area is also located on the rear of this level. The 3rd level is a subterrainean level which contains an engines room. On top of that engines room, is a research lab.
The colony's research lab was always a popular site for Xenomorph specimen reasearch, for there was no military there due to the fact that it wasn't located on any planet and it's only use was for recreational purpose. The experiment was to find the best Xenomorph specimen from the main Hive, and creating a whole new breed of Xenomorphs. But their plans failed as the specimens, both new and old escaped from capativation. One of the escaped specimen was the Queen of the Hive. Xenomorphs soon spread and infects the whole sublevel 3. This in turn, creates a massive signal that was picked by 2 Predator ships, from 2 different clans who were looking for a good hunt. The signal attracts them because there were so many Xenomorphs detected, as well as the signal of a queen. As the Alpha Draconis squad was the nearest to be called for aid, they were sent a distress signal, which was picked up by their orbiting cruiser (a Sulaco shaped spacecraft). The Alpha Draconis soon land on the colony but so did the 2 Predator clans. It has now become an all out war between the Alpha Draconis, the 2 Predator clan, the alien Hive and the new Xenomorph breed known as the Shadow Serpents.
Hope you liked it.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Heres my idea:

The preds are using the queen for hunting riturals, and they decided to find a nice hospitable planet for the new hunt. They check for humans and see none, so they decided to make it a permanent hunting ground and drop the queen down. The local creatures are more then enough to get the Hive going.
A little bit later, maybe one or two days (believe thats how it went in the book) a human prison ship crashes on the planet. The humend marines to go in, but they find themselves locked in a battle. With the arrival of the humans the aliens were able to gestuate with reckless abandon.
The preds who expected to only fight aliens though unprepaired, are easily able to handle the few humans. Unfortuanltly the alien were able to reach the ship first, and are ow using the humans to gestate more aliens then expected. The unprecidented amount of aliens create a major preoblem for the few predatrs there.
The alien population is overrun and now the Preds have dropped more blooded warriors to stem the flow of the aliens. The preds finding the arrival of the new human forces are now forced to contend with the human and alien threat. Unfortuantly the preds are dreadfully underprepaird for the fight with humans beacuse they were not expected. The majority of the preds still unblooded are using spears and wrsitbaldes, with only the blooded predators carrying plasma weapons.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

avier.jpg

Glover, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well, could we try an idea where the human race doesnt look like complete morons lol. I like a lot of the ideas in the thread, but almost all of them have humans mindlessly mishandling xenos or just being portrayed as a flock of sheep waiting to be slaughtered by one of the other two races. Just a thought ^^

I guess that Angels never learn to say goodbye.

Grid__Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I kinda agree with spearhead could be in a jungle where Predators hunt their prey down and marines come to see what happen(like in Pred 1 but different)then theres a cave deep in the cave theres a hive where they breed well thats all for me.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

no more post's please

topdogg2.jpg