Regarding Alien and Human names for the Bloodline Series Book

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok guys Iseijin brought up a great point last night about the names for the Xenos in the books because in my opinion I dont think that some of the names will flow properly. So what I suggest is that the names be on how each Xeno acts so that the Preds know how to differ between them. Or, the humans can name them and the Preds adopt the names from the humans.

Regarding the Humans, ok in TDN's case he will use his code name TDN, if he chooses a real name can be used. So what I am suggesting is that I can create a name for you and the alienvspredator2.com screenname can be the code name and if you want a different code name great no prob, or if you would like to use your real life name for the characters real name that is cool only with your approval tho.

Ok guys thanks and please all Xenos and Humans in the book read and post on this. Later guys.

K20A2

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

hay K20A2 you got a name for me yet just out of cereosity

the best of the best both alien and predator

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

do u care about cross breeding like panther alien?

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
backupsig.gif

i am not sure yet, it will be difficult naming the Xenos, however daveberg is easier Alpha, is easily his name. but i dont know about cross breeding need more time to think about it.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

k for the time being i will be a dog alien smaller than most quick strong and visous.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
backupsig.gif

cool cool bro, I will make a note of it.

predsig.bmp.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

Okay if you think this doesn't sound too stupid then maybe you could change my name to Long (it means Dragon in Chinese and Sino-Vietnamese). So I could be something like Lt. "Dragon" Long, codename TDN. If you think it might sound py then you could keep it as TDN. Your book, your choice man.

jthedragon, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok, my Xeno is a normal sized alien, it's not as strong as most of the xenos but what it lacks in strenght in makes up for in speed, he's also alot darker then the rest of the xenos, like Pitch Black...you can call him Midnight or something along those lines...

My mommy said there were no monsters,no real ones, but there are.

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok, i want to be the xeno Iseijin drew of me. the black and orange predalien. And I want my name to be Nightstrike. And thank you K20 for writing stories about our characters. So many people on this site are artists. You and Elijah write, Dave and bug-hunt do graphics, Iseijin draws, It's just so cool.

avpfreaksig.jpg

TDN your code name is just fine I like it, but I am thinking along the lines of your real name.

predsig.bmp.jpg

on prob AVPFREAK, we all have our callings, it is an honor to write about all of you.

predsig.bmp.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

K20A2, I've made a topic about my character's description and history. Hope you don't mind about the "secured area" thing. I wanted to make it look realistic, heh.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

You can just put me down as Vega in your book it's not as if you would see a xeno going up to you before it kills you ''Hi im Vincent im just going to kill you in a horribl way is that ok wit you?''

Dont be rude drink your drink go home j**k off and thats all your gonna do.

yeah cool bro looks great TDN

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

if it is ok k20 how about hybrid warroir for my name oh and my caricter is a warrior

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg