give the new guy a hand

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i wont to talk about alien and prdator put there's a problem! being new to the site and internet(yer believe it)i dont relly no f**k all about how this site works: 1 theres never any one to talk to i find? 2 whats the deal with clans? 3 has this clan bussines got somthing to do with the RPG you talk about? I have read the rules of the site put i am not 100% shore off it.thats why im giv'in u guys a stab at explanin? sorry if this dont make much sense and if the spellings a bit w**k...........thank u to any one how can help and i hope to talk to you guys soon about avp ofcouse cheers and thanks again.

You are all in the "World ov Worms" on your knees to your SUPERIA.............

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

first you will need to decide who you want to be alien,pred,human then choose a clan which you would like to be part of then ask the clan leader if you can join....(post request in OFFICIAL CLAN TOPIC no where else) but don't think you will be in there tomorrow it all takes time you will need to become a regular visitor to the site and a good poster of topics, all is explained in the boards rules and clan leaders.

tech-sig22222.jpg
Bug-Renders

thanks guys for the help i hope to chat to you all soon? thats when i get the hang off this cheers (dame u guys are very welcome'in)

thanks TDN that was mega helpful and for you helping me im thinking of helping you out with your clan (thinking) only thing holding me back is ive never played over the net! so it and surfing the the nets all new to me.tho it would be great blowing the alien pred end poffs away.thanks again for your help and good luck with gathering members for your clan......cheers......

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okay to answer your qeustions on the top post:

1.It's probably because that we're all on a different time zone and people aren't on that time. Some people have to go to work and some go to school. Although as I've noticed there's a couple of periods in one day where many people will log on and you'll see many posts and visits and then after each period it kind of dies down a bit.
2.The clans are here for members to join. Joining a clan will give you acess to that clan's discussion board. It will also let you fight in the RPG alongside with your clan mates.
3.Yes the clans as stated above do have to do with the RPG. The RPG is basically a post-based game with a set storyline where you post and make your own moves and attacks and write it like a story in your own posts.

To join a clan, as stated above by Bug-Hunt, you post in the Official Clan Topic and ask to join a clan. Our clan actually has a topic of its own called Human Clan(Alpha Draconis) Recruitment Thread. Post on that thread to join in our clan. The clans you could join are:
-The Hive(Aliens): ask Daveberg to join but last time I checked he wasn't takin new members.
-Shadow Serpents(Aliens): ask Angus Alien. You have a better chance at joining this one since it's fairly new and need members.
-Hunter's Moon(Predator): ask Deathdrop. This should also be a fairly easier clan to join in.
-Balatu(Predator): ask K20A2. The problem is I haven't seen him for a little while so you'll probably have to wait for soem time before he replies.
-Alpha Draconis(Human/Marine): ask Me(TDN). Yeah our clan is currently in serious need of members since we're the newest out of the five. But don't worry, we have a good member of people already it's just that we don't measure up to the other clans yet.

Remember to know what race each clan is for before asking okay? Hope that helped.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

welcome to the site...i'm new here 2 so i can't help ya out with the clan question...ask bug or dave, i have found them to be very helpful with my questions(thanks loads)...just post your questions/comments and have patience, u will get a response. Once again welcome!

Welcome Arch enemy, just let any of us know if you need any help.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome to the site just stay on the good side of the mods you can do this by following the message board rules and have fun,
angel-sig-withcolour1-colour1.jpg
Bug-Renders