Did anyone hear about that action figure

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Well as most of you know they man a 12inch predator from the movie predator and a 12inch alien,both are very cool but i heard romuors that they made a 12inch clear predator. Any one know anything bout that?

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes, they did. But it's hard as hell to find.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

Thnx angus, you know i still await the great battle that we shall wage between us....but you know ill be the victor lol

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

haha, we'll see...we'll see...

http://spawn.com/toys/media.aspx?product_id=2503&type=photo&file=other_12stealthpredator_photo_01_dp.jpg

Yea, here's a pic of the toy.

dude angus that thing is sweet thnx a lot

and you know i would win lol

It's No Problem, the picture. And you shall be no problem as well. I will emerge the victor, but not until after a great battle, I’m sure.

your a funny alien, man in clan batalu we are have a kick A$$ party lol wish you could join in.

Hell, me too. My clan is empty as outter space right now. Kinda s_ucks, but, soon I should have more members.

ya thats cool well maybe we can host a party out here sometime is daveberg is ok with it lol cause it aways more fun when you get to throw aliens around lol

Yea, and when you get to impail and behead Predators. lol Can't wait for the next RPG.

oh i will not get implaed what make you think i wont impale you??? lol a party we would have to have a pool right?