how might the runner look like if it became queen

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Leave this mixed genre aliens out of it. They are just designed to keep the interest of young audiences, they don't actually exist. Though technically, with the alien sampling some DNA attributes from their hosts i assume it's possible a superfacehugger could latch on to an ox or 'dog' and produce a queen embryo which contains strains of the host DNA thus altering it's appearance slightly.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't really understand the question. I thought when it's a runner, it's a runner. It can't become a queen or anything else for that matter. I think you're thinking of AVP 2 the game where you can molt into a queen. Sorry I could be reading this the wrong way.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it would look like a queen....hmmm...

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

I acutely made a sketch of a queen dog hybrid id show you but I don’t have a scanner

the best of the best both alien and predator

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

well actually, either it would be a "fast" queen, or just a normal queen. we may never know unless alien5 comes out but that may not be possible.