K20A2, My Character Description...

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

A Very Brief Character Description...

Angus Alien is slender and night black in appearance. There are tones of sick blue and green that beat off his armored frame. He is unusually smaller in stature amongst his fellow Shadow Serpents, but as their leader, he commands enormous respect and awe. His small figure gives him the ability to move much quicker in a fight, and to fit into very tight hiding places. Both rows of his jaw have metallic battle worn teeth. In many ways Angus Alien is not an opponent to be underestimated. He may not be the physically strongest Alien, but his older age and experiences make him much more intelligent than many others under his command. The Shadow Serpents will only fall, over his lifeless corpse.

Hope this helps a bit.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok i dont mind if you change him alittle like his name and som other stufe

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

no worries katam I am writting it in my note book right now...but yours is great too, and not to anger anyone I may change your history/description around a lil bit I will either post it here or email it back to you with the changes.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

i cant i dont like to use email sry cant you just remember or take a note

Fight Till The Death.
A.K.bmp.jpg

oh and my charecter is dark blue he has a huge armoured tail ge has battle scars all over him and he is slightly biger than a human this was just brief and i though it might be easyer for me to post it heer :)

Fight Till The Death.
A.K.bmp.jpg

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cool.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

looks awesome great and to the point description ous bro, great tell you what if you could email that to me, and this is for everyone email me your character descriptions it will make it easier for me thanks guys...

my email is [email protected]

if you just want to chat thats cool too email me anytime

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

no worries bro, if I do I will let you know and post it here on the site.

predsig.bmp.jpg

let you look it over and let me know if you like it if I do infact do it.

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

k2 i will send my info in a doc to an e-mail so you can put it in your notebook k

yes there are my friend, how have you been?

predsig.bmp.jpg

lots of aliens i see...lol

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

wicked alien worrier email that to me and i will file it with the others or if you cant i will write in my notebook it is a lot easier on me if you can email it but if not just let me know

predsig.bmp.jpg

my alien looks like the one on the first aliens rouge book cover,stands about 7 feet when standing strate up,has thick armour and runs at a medium speed but just short sprints

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'm a black runner with a white stripe down my head

[img] http://img241.echo.cx/img241/3209/caboose8gh.jpg [/img]