RPG APPRAISAL

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ok. Let's get down to business. The RPG is now officially over. I'd like to thank everyone who took part and congratulate you on a job well done.

To make the RPGS successful there are things we need to pick up on and improve, problems that need isolating and fixing so that the next RPG will run "Smooth, and by the numbers"

Good points

• Teamwork was exceptional.
  • Improved quality of posts, content was vastly greater.
  • Members kept to the story.
  • Off topic posts were almost non existant.
  • An improved amount of fairness.

Above are all the main focal points i was pleasantly suprised to see during the RPG, alot of you have worked hard and greatly increased the depth of your posts.

Bad Points

• Members were still posting one/two line responses.
  • Spelling. Please try and check before posting.
  • Predator 'healing'. It appeared that every predator had infinate 'medi comps' and no sooner as they had been attacked, they were healed again. That's a little cheap.
  • Fairness. Some veered off the tracks a little. Mostly members who would 'slay' tons of aliens in one go, cutting off their heads in one go etc. This needs to be ammended.

Above are the main bad points i singled out after reading the RPG, it's important that we learn from these mistakes and try to improve on them so the next time everyone comes to do battle, things will be alot more fun.

Now on a last note, remember. The predators won this RPG. Next time around it is the turn of the aliens to win. Those who lived in this RPG have to die in the next one and vice versa.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

TDN, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Actually, most of the time I'm always on, I just don't post as much, I mostly go and check for any updates. The rest of the members, seems to have a little bit of a time constraint but they've been posting mostly in out clan board rather than the disscussion board.

Another problem I find is that most newcomers to this board are wanting to be either Xenomorph or Predators. No one seems to choose human as thier first choice. And when we ask them to change and join us, they would seem reluctant to change. That's why it's hard for us to have a lot of members. We are definetly in need of people but no one, except for the ones who are already members, wants to be a human.

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

daveberg i agree with you that the RPG was good ui read the one that was public and it was very discriptive and was enjoyable to read because there was plenty of action

I BITE. SO BEWARE

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I think what makes this RPG so successful and unique is that it has a level of discipline that must be abided to. Many other Boards have RPG threads but they are unorgannized and in a whole a bit chaotic. Not so here, so great job on that.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Message board rules have been updated with weapons they can use so far. I'm a little sceptical right now though on the Human clan, i don't see many regular posters from alpha draconis, feels like another shadow serpants ordeal. Though i'll give it time. They deserve a chance.

(says this just as members of the human clan start loggin on...)

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ran alot smoother a few misunderstandings i think tho we need to adress the humans and what rules shouldd apply to them like can they have vehicles....

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
backupsig.gif

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

im sorry for cheeping and usin the midicomp evry time i got impaled ecsept the last one agenst the queen when i got killed sorry.oh and short posts

die for honer.
die for your clan.
die if i say so.
evry one bow down to me.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

NEW RULE MEDICOMPS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE IF U TAKE A BEATING YES U CAN "HEAL" UR SELVE TO AN EXTENT BUT NEXT TIME NO I USED MINE FOR MY LEG THEN GOT BATTERED TO SHEEP BUT WAS LUCKY I HAD DEATHDROP AND K20 TO SAVE MY ASS

NEXT TIME THE BLACK KITTENS OF DEATH WILL GET REVENGE

topdogg2.jpg

No need for anyone to apologise, we just all need to learn from the above points and put them into effect for the next RPG.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i apologise if i used the medicomp to much the only time i really used it was to heal my arm after the first fight with iseijin

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I agree with dave and I want to formally apologize for all of the Predators including myself we are all guilty of this, I believe he is 100% right the medicomp use was way over used and I am guilty of it myself I did it and that is not cool. We were being cheap Preds, mainly clan Balatu, ok guys we will work on this and change it there should be a limit to the medicomp useage and how much it can heal and for futher notice there are no doctors that are one the field of battle. dave is right so I am formally apologizing for clan Balatu and myself, I will go over this with my clan tonite thanks dave and to all the Xenos we apologize.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

OK K, will catch up with you later, as for the wristbomb, well, i don't mind so much as you used it right at the end of the RPG, most of the main players had been killed off.

(And let's hope there's gonna be humans, i've hardley seen any of the humans come on here in the last few days.)

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you my adoring public. Lol.

Man, what a great RPG! K20 I'm honored that you included me in your last post and that we both died at least face to face.

Can't wait for the next one. There's going to be humans!

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

many thanks dave. I was a pleasure I was a little weary about my using the wristbomb didnt know if it would be cheap...but gotta go talk to you later today take care bro.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

It's cool mate, it's all experience under the belt for next time round. On the whole, it was an extremely successful RPG, very detailed on the most part - thanks goes out to yourself and lsejin for fantastic posts.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Indeed, i see your problem, the humans are definately not, the favoured race to be aligned with here. Give it time, i'm sure you'll pick up new recruits.

leader.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

loki, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I wont to play RPG's so can I if it is ok with you people.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yep in a world where predators and aliens rules its hard to get humans...

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.