Marking of the Predator-Please help!

pinksabbath11, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I could get the artwork for the warrior markings of the predator. I want it for my next tatoo and am having trouble finding it. thanks.

I just feel that it means much. Being a warrior and conquering your enemy and then earning that mark. It really hits home. As soon as I saw it, it gave me chills and I knew I would want that on me forever.

Your tatoo sounds like its gonna be sick!

Any help would be great

P.S. I am new to this site and have a feeling I will be spending alot of time here!

loki357134, Undefined, 18 years ago

I like wepons

Two sided ax. A blade Boomarang. Discs. Super Shoulder Cannon. Fornbackpanck Tenticles. Pointed Shoes. And everythings Assid Proof And A laser that can go there any thing.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

speak to ya lataz mate

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, a warm welcome to you then.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

is it the marking of what scar had? if so just do a search on the net for scar pics, if not go to darkhorse comics they got loads of pred comics there and theres one with a elder with a funny mark on him hope that helps

topdogg2.jpg

Pred tatoo huh, sounds cool, i'm getting an alien tatoo, a xenomorph on the cross. Not sure of where to get the images you are wanting though, any suggestions anyone?

FEAR.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Chinese symbols on both arms one signifies life the other signifies love, i wanna get that dirty great alien tatoo now and slap it on the bottom of my back, right on the bone, damn thats gonna hurt....

Yeah if i finally get it done, i'll take a pic...

Right, i'm outta here, work is over and ima going home!

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

go on then dave im impressed were u gonna have it arm? back and when ya do post a pic up that looks pukka mate

topdogg2.jpg

Ha! Thanks so much, I found I real nice closeup of Scar and I know my artist can do it justice.

Have it on me back, my arms are already 'tooed' on both sides.

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

TopDogg.. That pic is just PERFECT..You guys are seriously the best! Thanks Again.

pinksabbath no problem man glad i can help, like dave if u got a digi cam post up a pic show the board

p.s enjoy ur stay here its a great laugh

well im clean thinking bout getting a tat but nothing avp related, what else u got dave son

topdogg2.jpg

dave an alien on the cross? i though i was strange, any who check this out mate its the pred helmet with the marking on there

http://www.jgmodels.co.uk/images_2005/Aliens_Predator/large/Predator_scar_helmet.jpg

topdogg2.jpg

Yep, on a cross mate, forget jesus check this - wicked tattoo

That poor predator has a scar on his helmet....

rushed.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron