if you were...

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

yet #another if this topic

if you were a highly respected predator elder with 6 fellow warriors at your disposal and there was a alien hive approaching you with the queen and alpha leading it, how would you maneuvore your predators so as you are able to either claim the skull of the alien queen and alpha male or escape to the far end of the plain to your cloaked ship?

(as complicated and detailed as you can please)

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I will have the pred ship fire and all preds armed with a plazma caster and disc's.that should be enough to destroy every alien forbefore reaching my preds.Then that queen skull is mine!

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'd cloak and run while calling an air strike. Once the Aliens have been killed by the orbital bombardment, THEN go and grab the skulls. That's all there is to my tactic. Can't really get into any further detail than blowing them up.

Or you could stand there and attempt to fight them and die.......which doesn't sound very pleasing to me.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i would leave 150 predators with combi sticks in front to start close combat with the aliens and 150 predators to stay behind the first 150 predators with plasma casters and fire, while i run like hell to the ship and start shooting those aliens

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

fine there are...

1200 aliens including queen

and

300 predators

more tactical detail please

lol

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go