How long do alien eggs last

Engage, Undefined, 18 years ago

So how long will an egg last ...... if no hosts became avalible , would they eventually die

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i think the egg will over grow and a full grown alien will be born.......well thats what i read in a alien comic.

Engage, Undefined, 18 years ago

yet , ripley was frozen for 70 years between alien and aliens , also the space jockey in the ship in alien was fossilised , regard how long that would take and the eggs were still alive and well

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

i reckon they would die eventually, but since a fully grown alien adult can live for over 900 years (or so it is said) i think an egg could last at least 10 years, and the egg might be used as food before that 10 years is over!

just my opinion...

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

well they have to last long. Remeber avp they were dormant for i think over a hundered years

DragonSIg.jpg

dragon07 those eggs on avp were new man.the mahine that holded the queen force her lay eggs.

Parai, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea dragon. and if your wondering how the eggs get to that room... there was a conver belt that moved that eggs! (bad spelling i know get off my back)

oh hmmm thought they were old.

well either way they probaly can last pretty long

DragonSIg.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Welcome to teh site Discmaster :) Im that Navyspaz guy you saw on AvP2 online :)

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

THANK YOU NAVYSPAZ.aM ENJOYING THE SITE ALOT.Thanks for everything for the day we met.Fell free to e-mail me man.

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

basically we havnt seen them "die" in film for all we know they can last for hundreds if not more years.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

first some one has to say how long it often takes for somthing to become a fossil. Then, he need to estimate whether it would take longer to become a fossile is space, or on a planet. Then we may have an answer.

Drenton.jpg