the goodside of paul andersons movie

ghola88, Undefined, 19 years ago

hi guys, sry i havent be posting for a long time. I had to study for my exams.
If i get good grades for all 4 papers i can post every day:)!

Here are some things that u guys must know:
- If it wasnt for the movie daveberg wont be called alpha alien and grid would not exist.
- The famous shurikens wont exist either
- our 3 famous preds wont exist either

plz post your replies.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

this site would not exsiset

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

*Sigh* Though I hate to admit it, he has a good point...

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes it is amazing somthing so good can come out of somthing so bad

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

I reply to Ghola88 and Predatorrules:
These are my thoughts on the points you guys gave:
1)Ok I can agree about the alpha alien and grid thing.
2)I never liked that shuriken. It made the preds somehow ninja-like and I don't like that idea on a space hunter. Plus IMO the smart disc was always the better and more powerful weapon.
3)Out of those 3 predators, Celtic and Chopper was basically useless getting killed by Grid early on. Chpper has the blades and Celtic had the mask but then what? Scar I agree is one of the more "better" predators but he allied himself to a human and I never really liked the idea of an alliance between human and preds.
4)I have always thought that this site was created before the film ever got released.

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey ghola88 u study 4 O lvl or A lvl? i oso dono wat is dat (i from malaysia wat)