Who plays the queen??

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

In the rpg, I read that everyone kinda made up actions and whatever for the queen. Its an Idea but maybe the next rpg should have a person actualy playing as the queen (if that hasnt already happened). I think it would make the rpg even more exciting, plus have the aliens start from facehuggers and move up, facehugging nerturl human characters and you wouldnt have to wait, you could just say you facehugged some neurtal characters and an hour later you bursted and grew.

I just thought maybe this would make the rpg even more excting because the next rpg i will be in it. But if this has already happened then im sorry for wasting space.

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

I wouldnt mind playing the queen.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 19 years ago

neither would i

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

ya but what would she/he do exsept sit ther and lay eggs entill the end when the fight is in her camber

sorry about the copy post my computer mest up

Well she could be a sorta commander on the front lines.

Im the first (prototype) Alien Drone......I didnt come from the queen I was made in a lab by the jockeys,but Im still part of the hive...I just dont go by the orders of the queen.

but if shes out ther in the open she can be killd or cot

just a thought...

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

and a good one but the down falls are to great but still it was a good idea

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

dave is the person that usually controls Queenie, and seeing how he is the Alpha of the Hive I would vote for dave to control it or B-H

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg