Who would win

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ripley 8 or a predator in melee combat

i think the pred would rip her apart.

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

St1mp0, Undefined, 19 years ago

ahh, but is ripley on her period? if so! then the preds ed!
super hum,an strength and period anger!
dudes, i wouldnmt wasnna go up against that!
heh heh

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 19 years ago

THE PREDATOR HAS THOSE BLADES BUT RIPLEY WOULKD FIND A WAY TO KILL IT

THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS, SO JOIN OR DIE!!!

been good and my computer crashed so i coudent get on besides that how have you been.

FACE IT IT WODENT WIN! and evin if it did ever herd of a little pred toy called a bomb it gouse boom and new born is DEAD

hey alien worrier how you been havent seen you in a wile

Main Weapons:3ft long wristblades(acidproof), High caliber Plasma Caster, 2 shurikens(acidproof), compi stick(acidproof), net gun, and speargun.I carry a human skull that I got on my very first hunt. I wear a large amount of armor.

A predator

now that my frends is negoshetabil and i dout she would do that in time

See i mean even an alien agrees with me a predator would drive nails in to wood with her face!

oh man thats cheating man but i think a predator could take on a newborn too

ya until she called for the newborn and it tore the pred limb from limb.

Vasquez you are too just too bad

yep he would!

dude the predator whould crush her skull in his hand with out even trying

o course tho rippley is stronger than the average human( by alot.) the preds are like 8 feet tall 350 of pure muscle. but she can take a beating like with the benching bar OUCH!! but ya a pred would will. its all preds in this topic and i wanted to see the reactions.

buller what are you smoking(just kidding man dont take it personaly ok) but the predator would wipe the floor with her face

i have been back about 3 days

lol my comp crased too so this is my first full day otherwise im ok

but hey if it was there your saying that a pred could kill a newborn wich killed a queen like nothin.

but it is said that a queens exoskeliton is super hard and 1 blow was leathal.so it would grab the pred and rip it in half. plus what if the newborn grew up it would be so much better then.

yes and a pred is much faster than a newborn so i think if i faced a new born i would kick its butt

but the queen was vomaeribal she had a eggsack and she probably didnt expect for it to strike her