shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

true nice thinking cystic ripley was not ffull alien but acted kinda retarded and did things like 1

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well he does have have a point they pick off the weakest first and see who can survive the longest. like katam said they can have more than one reasons but another reason i think i like ripley said. it got in her way when other xenomorphs get in the way of others they will kill that xenomorph.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thanks shazui. i find my self in a dissposition where i can remember everything that happens in a movie. yeah she did act kind of retarded.

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

at 1 point when the synthetic was near her the 1st time i saw it i thought ripley was going to lick her or sumthing either it was the xeno d.n.a or shed turned l@sbi@n

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

Drone-Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont know guys whatever you want to believe. I personally just think thats how it works.

src="http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9259/egg5wq.jpg" border="0" width="460" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" />

yeah well we all have our own little theories about things.