problems

ghola88, Undefined, 19 years ago

Lets solve this wants for all shall we.

FACT: Ok, in pred 1 and 2 we know that there are 2 preds carrying 2 different types of equipment.
PROBLEM: Which one is older? Pred 1 took longer to die even tho the humans used heavy weapons on him. pred 2 however died to what i considered very quickly.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

This is like myth busters.

Seems like the pred in pred one didnt let himself been seen so much.
pred2 however likes to show himself.
Is it like an noob who carries alot of weapons and tries to look good?

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

I remember hearing somewhere(don't ask me where, I hear bits and pieces of information everywhere) that the creators of Predator 2 intended to make that Predator younger than the one in Predator 1. They wanted to make it a young but experienced teen.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Don't blame Arnold. Humans aren't exactly known for their hunting and stealth skills...in fact, they can't even hunt their way out of a paper bag. If our greatest hunting trophy comes out of a dollar menu then there's something seriously lacking in the human species.

PredatorJay, Undefined, 19 years ago

I kinda agree wif Iseijin: one Pred clan could find it more bad@$$ to carry alot of weapons, be seen and still kill lotsa people, and another clan might think it bad@$$ to need very very few weapons, stay hidden, and still destroy.

Also, don't forget that, as someone said, forgot who, but Pred1 faced Marines with all of a maximum of three weapons, while Pred2 took out punk druglords, cops and thugs, with more weapons, and still died at the hands of an average cop with a vendetta. in Pred1, it took some vision-tricking skills and hidden non-technological traps for a MARINE to take him out.

Also, just realized that the govenator coulda killed the Pred wif his mad long arrow when the Hunter was investigating the fire. instead, bonehead shot a bombing arrow, ruining his cover and losing the element of suprise.

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

It's a big possibility they were from different clans. Different clans offer different versions of the Code, maybe they'd allow different weapons for their Hunters.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i was explaning that i just rememberd celtic died in avp so it coodant have been him in the predator movie

Stalker, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hi guys, I think the pred 2 one was younger because the original seemed to be a bettr hunter & not need as many weapons

evedence is already there lol hee died in avp just rememberd lol hee hee

actually im beginning to see that because of bloopers, the avp universe is getting corrupt.

yes i know that.

do you guys think pred2 and celtic could be related both of them act cool but die in the end and could the pred from the deleted scenes
in 1904 be pred2?

MAVRICK I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LAST POST.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

It's possible that may have been the case. He did seem a little wreckless in his approach. I'd definately put the original predator way ahead on hunting skills and prowess.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

the_doctor, Undefined, 19 years ago

id say the pred from pred1 cos he seems more experienced and didnt need many weapons to kill a more powerfull prey than the one in pred 2

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yet again situation is still diferent, pred1 was in a wilderness( jungle/forest ) which did not have that much people, however pred2 was hunting in a city where there are lots off people.

according to most people pred 2 was older cause he had moe tech any sense???

Hmm i'm not really sure on this one, it's quite an old debate that i don't think has been looked into with that much detail. As far as AVP showed us, the more experienced you are, the more rights to carry more weapons you have (as in not having plasma casters untill you complete your first kill)

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

i herd some wair that preds liv fore sevoral hundred yeo could it be the same pred

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

BUT WITH THE PREDS I THINK THEY ONLY USE WHAT THEY NEED WHEN THEY GET MORE EXPERIANCE I MEAN ONE PLASMA CASTER AND 1 WRISTBLADE HE WAS AS DD said OWN'S ALL

sorry caps

topdogg2.jpg

Who knows, it plausable, i guess untill any evidence arises we'll all have to make our own assumptions.

headmansig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders