-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wow, this changes everything. Yeah, I guess wording really is key with a topic like this.

And like DW said, you don't look stupid. Maybe we should have given you time to explain your reasoning, so I'm sorry if I sounded a lot more hostile than I really was.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's fine. If anything, the only really hostile one was Krio.

Anyway, yeah, I have the communication skills of a dead rabbit. My fault.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sorry for going crazy dronehive.... I NERD raged. The fact that alien was the first movie that scared me, made me SO obsessed with them, that when i see a new movie or game, and someone says something AGAINST it, i flip so badly, i would almost say people are ignorant. But fact is... I am just a nerd. So, no hard feelings brah....

I had several nerd rages in the past.... The others should know....

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

So stop having them.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I couldn't find a relevant reaction image.

see. deathdrop notices one immedeatly.

Krio. A "Nerd Rage" isn't an excuse. K'mon, as deathdrop said, just don't. If you don't do the agin and don't make bad excuses we'll be okay.

Also just so you know, geek rage would be more appropriate, as Geek= Movies, shows, ext. and Nerd=Intelligent. So yeah. (Also both of these terms are derogatory in nature and should not be used.)

Yeah, i am sorry. And you are right. I shouldn't have them. But for a fact, it wasn't an excuse! It was a real rage because someone disagreed with a movie that i love. I mean, everybody loves aliens!

I love aliens!
You love aliens!
Your mom loves aliens! (I bet she never heard about it though....)
And most importantly:

Our hearts love the aliens.......

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

"I bet she never heard about it though"

How much are you willing to wager on that, because I bet she knew about them since before you were born. Aliens are not exactly the cool new thing.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

...SO, THE MONSTERS.

The Aliens: So it doesn't care what gender you are. What's even more terrifying is that it doesn't care what AGE you are, as long as you can hold a Chestburster.

That's actually pretty fucked up. That makes them worse than Predators, who know children can't fight back and just leave them alone. I think that's why Predators are always seen as the lesser of two evils.

Has it ever been said that Aliens also leave ill humans alone?

Haunt, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I think it's simple really. It was a good movie almost ahead of its time. It showed a ruthless, hideous, and vicious alien creature that is nearly unstoppable. What's not to like?

After reading Bloo's post...

I just realized something.

Bloo, you and me have had a discussion and we both came to a conclusion: the xenomorph knows what's doing, and it doesn't care. Well, I was thinking about it, and I came to a conclusion. It's already been said that xenomorph a are a mirror of the human they once were as Ridely Scott himself said Kane's "son" behaved the way it did as a result of Kane's hidden sexual desires. So it can be assumed that xenomorph a are, in essence, the suppressed part of humanity- everything bad, amplified. But what if some part of them is still "human" what if a bit of them is trapped, watching the horrible acts the monster commits from the sidelines. What if a little bit left of Kane had to watch Lamberts rape? After thinking about this, what if the xeno goes after people the host loved? I like to think that the warrior that attacked newt was her father/mother. I know it's a stretch, but it fits perfectly with the irony and evil that these creatures represent.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Fuckin wow that is actually a really interesting theory.

Don't let FOX get a hold of it though, we'll end up with people getting chestbursted and the repressed consciousness of the host coming forth and controlling the adult Xenomorph to protect its loved ones. Yuck.

I will not let them. No money can get them to take it from me. (And it was my idea, so fuck them they can't have it) also, thanks.