krio, Human, 10 years ago

Who likes metal gear solid?

DW: sounds like that movie sucks ass.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Yay chronic nightmares!

skull_ripper, Human, 10 years ago

Chronic nightmares? I told you not to eat those shrooms that chuckled evil before you go to bed Concrete! Nobody ever listens to me, if they did that big wooden horse never would have entered the city of Troy. And Hannibal would have won the war, but no! He didn't take those couple extra guys I told him to, and look where it got him! And don't even get me started about the battle of Camlan!

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

SR, I bought the bull you specifically told me not to buy. You warned me that he was a bad bull, but I didn't listen.

About a week ago at 4am, someone rang my doorbell. I ran downstairs because I thought it was the pizza I ordered. I wanted to meet the pizza man halfway so that I could buy some hardcore drugs from him, like alcohol. So I put on my best onesie and hopped out the door (it was a bunny onesie). Little did I know, there was a paper bag, lit on fire, right outside my porch. I stepped on it. I smelled awful. My whole foot was engulfed in poop and there was no pizza man. Instead, there was the bull, smiling at me, his eyes as black as my burning, smelly foot. We stared at each other for an hour before I could say anything; I looked at him, not with fury, but with genuine curiosity, and asked, "What is this?"

He crawled up to me and rested his chin upon my shoulder. And with his bloated lips, he whispered into my ear:

"This is bullshit."

gamefreak33797, Human, 10 years ago

Good god Bloo, You win the interwebz

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

wow, corniest joke of the century.

i've got 2 more though

first to anwser gets the laugh

where do european hamster's live
and what kind of overalls does mario wear

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

I like how Bloo doesn't add me on anywhere even though he's obviously been online because it tells me when he's last been on Steam and didn't accept my friend request even though he was right there and then I fucking install Skype because why not get constipated and then I can't even find DD's skype because google is useless, fuck I'm gonna fail my exams so hard.

Europe? That is my guess on the hamsters.

And

Denim overalls, yes?

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

PENIS.

Yes? I have a large one, what of it?

Edit: In fact, it is so big that whenever orcs see it they start chanting "Grond!".

Edit #2: I hammer her underworld ;) (Grond is called the hammer of the underworld you dingies.)

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Oh yeah. Huge penis here. Massive. Yeah. You can't believe how massively huge this giant wang I've got. Yeah.

Hmm. I wonder if woman try to talk up the size of their vagina.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Okay, I have an excuse for Steam:

I only had access to fast internet for about a week (a few times from Dec. 20-28, "permanently" from 29 to Jan. 4) and I only went on Steam because this person wanted me to download Left4Dead 2 because it was free, which I totally forgot to finish before leaving the town with fast internet because I really just do not go on Steam. Now I'm back in the town with the shitty internet, and cannot access it again.

I probably have no excuse for not accepting your friend requests, but accepting them would trick you guys into thinking I would start using it regularly, which I can't, so I'm kinda glad I forgot to.

Anyway, I haven't been on Skype in a while either, but if you still feel like being constipated, I'll be on later in the week probably.

badapple24, Human, 10 years ago

second one is correct

european hamster's live in Hamsterdam. get it

I just remembered I have "Fire-Retardant Secretions". Does that mean I can secrete stuff on FireHunter and he'll become retarded?

Firehunter has nanomachines swimming through his bloodstream that release mental retardation-inducing chemicals the very second they detect him being secreted on. Since your secretions will cause him to be retarded, the nanobots will retardify him, which, because he's already retarded, will have the effect of UN-retardifying him. Otherwise it would be a double negative, and that would be retarded.

tawganator, Human, 10 years ago

Thank you DD. As I read I could feel my IQ dropping a few points.

Really Tawg? I feel smarter after reading it.

Edit: Nope, just saw a Judge Judy commercial, now I'm dumber than before I got smarter.

I hate that woman.

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

So I had a weird day today.

It's my sisters birthday, So for a present we went to my mums old family friends restaurant and then Cirque Du Soleil. It was a very small unsuspecting place out the way in south London called Jacks Place.

I went in and my jaw dropped. The walls were covered with Ties, memorabilia, Hats. It's like an old sports bar but way better. Jack was a rather popular guy, The restaurant was always full when he was alive, He had various presidents visit, He got the right to London (A huge honor) and was even on Norwegian TV (When Norway had 1 channel). The whole deal with the ties on the wall was that during the 60's you would not be allowed into a nice restaurant if you didn't wear a tie. So Jack being the big bloke he was would cut off your tie if you walked in. It was a statement about how he wanted this place to be good food for anyone. And the food was incredible, I had a sea bass that just melted in my mouth.

photo Newsig.jpg

So i spent a good 50 minutes just looking at the walls, Scanning the pictures and picking out faces i knew. Jack's dead now, But his daughter (My mums old friend) runs it. Angela, She has a husband named Tanj. So we call them Anj n' tanj.

While eating my dinner with my family and Anj and tanj we talked about Jack, His life, Our lives and what was the future of this gem of a restaurant. They were planning on selling it on, It had a good run but it was time to move on. It was almost heartbreaking seeing this little place on its last legs, It's not that they cant afford it. In fact they own the land, and it makes good money. But they're old and don't feel up to it anymore. They were the kind of people you'd feel you've always known if you met them for the first time.

So after having dinner we left to see Cirque du Soleil at the Royal Albert hall, Neither of which i had ever seen. So this was an experience for me. The show was fantastic, It was a mix mash of comedy and acrobatics. The lady's on Silks, The men in Rollers, It was a feast for the eyes. So clearly as i was watching this performance about a little girl lost in another world, I began to think about life.

photo Newsig.jpg

I was thinking about how i can be a part of something as profound and huge as the Royal Albert hall, How something so large and beautiful was made by man. And even tho the people on the stage seamed larger than life, They were just like me.

In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood. -William Safire

Slowly as i watched the feats of strength and agility, I came to a few conclusions.

One was about meaning, The show had a loose plot about a young girl being transported to another world by a hat, And as i tried to figure out the plot it dawned that there was none. By having no meaning it suddenly got meaning. It has meaning to different people, and therefore will always have meaning despite having none.

Its the act of trying to find meaning in something that gives it meaning. Any conclusion we reach is one we've already drawn, But haven't realized yet. In a strange yet beautiful way, That's a good way to think about life.

Another was that I'm deeply, Deeply in love with life. From its great halls, To its little restaurants tucked away in Battersea. I feel warm, And happy to be alive.

I don't think i ended today with any answers, In fact I'm more confused than i was when it started. But in a beautiful way that gave my life more meaning, It's the search for meaning that gives it value. I still have no idea who I am, Or what i'm getting myself into with life. But I'm so glad I'm here, That's all i know.

After reading a few scattered sentences, I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't understand even if I read all of your post, so I'm not going to, because it's long and has pictures and I hate reading.