-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

There's a lot of crazy still going on. It's unbearable for people trying to do important things, like sleep, or nothing. Bloo decided to go back to the bar, despite it being closer to Fire Hunter. Once there, she started thinking about things like life, and how uncomfortable her stool was.

Sometimes Bloo doesn't know where she went wrong. There was that one time she ate out her dead mom, but that's, like, typical adolescent stuff. Maybe it was when she turned into a mother herself? She liked liked being the out-of-control teenager that hated everything, but now she's a middle-aged asshole fucking a metal support beam. She would LOVE to go back to being a teenager, but that's impossible, there are too many of them now and she wouldn't feel unique.

Growing up sucks. It's hard an nobody understands it.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I just sat for a moment, Boiling in my own frustrations. Who am i kidding? What am i going to talk to this guy about? I spend 490 years of my life hunting some of the most dangerous prey in the Galaxy and now I'm in some dive bar in the middle of nowhere trying to talk to some kid. What has our culture become?

We spend Millions of years perfecting our ideals, Strong leaders, Family and Duty. And now all that is gone out the window, Its a revolutionary thought to be just a normal hunter. The media has these kids pumped up on "YOU ARE GOD KING, REAP THE BLOOD OF YOUR PREY" that people forget that 99% of the time hunters are just normal guys in the off season.

I'm not kidding around when I say I've seen a few days of glory, But those days are more meaningful because i have the completely normal hunts. Sometimes sitting down and having a long conversation can actually have more impact than the most murderous rampage. I guess that's what i'm here for, I just want to have a genuine conversation and everyone is trying to crack rip off's of other patrons jokes.

I stood up ignoring what SR said, I walked over to Bloo sitting at the bar.

"Kids these days, You're a mother. How do you deal with it?"

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I raised my eyebrow as Concrete just stood up and walked away while I spoke, either he's rude or off his rocker I decided, maybe both? Regardless I took a bite of a fishstick, god they were terrible, what the hell kind of bar even serves them? I decided it was best not to eat them and gave them to my hound who devoured them before wandering around the bar pestering various people as beasts are want to do.

I sipped on some soda, Seven-up, since I think I'm coming down with something, my throat was dry and the base of my tongue felt thick slimey, not to mention the massive amount of mucus I'd been coughing into a napkin, and my nose(Yes, Yautja have them) started to produce some terrible white-green snot with a little red to it. Suffice it to say I felt like dogshit in bag on fire getting stomped out by an old man.

I wiped my forehead with the back of my arm, my skin felt really warm but when I pressed my hand against it, it felt deathly cold. My eyes were bloodshot, but that could have just been from the booze. I started to see in a blur and tilted backwards, my knees caught against the edge of the bar before I slipped to the side thudding to the floor hard like.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

Deathdrop woke up at some point, and his head felt like it was split in two. Old habits, it would seem, died hard.Not his habits, of course. His Father's. Was there a difference?

He stumbled over to Concrete. "You. You were there. Was he as much of a bastard on the hunt as he was at home?"

A haggard looking hunter stood from one side of the bar and began stabbing the air with a callus finger. He asked Concrete about his dad, Which was rather common with Deathdrop after he'd had a drink. Concrete didn't react at first, But that was just formality. To not answer in your own time was to be weak to the will of others.

"Your father was a paranoid, Delusional, Drug addicted bastard."

DeathDrop stood up and began walking over to Concrete, his hands touching of the bar every few steps. As he opened his mouth to speak, Concrete interrupted.

"You two have more in common than you might think."

badapple24, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bad apple got off the airplane (Yautja airlines) and hissed looking for his luggage for an hour. He hissed walking to a bar that looked extremely run down. He hissed sitting down at a torn bar stool. He had bought a facehugger straw nearby and wanted to try it out on apple juice!

It worked well.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

"You two have more in common than you might think." said Cocretehunter.

What. THE FUCK. Was that supposed to mean?

"What are you saying, Concrete? Eh? That I'll die the same way?"

He threw his glass across the room. "I won't. Unlike him, I like living. If I see a big black Predalien on the next hunt, I'm running in the other direction faster than a Morlaxisn Rustwrym with a plasma grenade up its ass."

Deathdrop leaned against the counter, looking toward the xenos. "You watch. You fuckers won't get me. I'm twice the warrior he was. I'll kill you before you get the chance."

His vision doubled, then focused in on Concrete. "You saw him. You know how he died. Won't happen to meeeeee..."

He swallowed down the puke and sat back down.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

DarkLioness at some unknown point had literally ripped a piece of raw meat apart making loud hellish sounds, making several Hunters and a Human edge away form her. Ah the taste of raw meat and blood drove her crazy and she loved every psychotic second. She paused to wipe some blood and flesh, from the sirloin she shredded, from her maw. She downed yet another mug of beer and drained a cup of perfectly louched Absinthe that belonged to one of the Hunters that switched seats. The Hunter, Deathdrop was ranting on about something and directed a comment at the xenos. DarkLioness groaned and looked in his direction.

"Oh fuck off ya big lamp!" she half-slurred. "I feast on the innards of anything living thing I can sink my claws in. I've ended the lives of more creatures than I care to mention aight? I've even taken on my own kind and I won, proof being I'm sitting here!" she finished with a hiss and turned back to her plate and proceeded to begin her feeding frenzy now that a fresh raw rack of ribs was seat before her.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Bloo was unaware that the Predator right next to her tried stirring conversation. He mentioned his name was - what was it - Concrete Hunter?

BLOO: concrete hunter
BLOO: thats a weird name man
BLOO: but ok friend
BLOO: do you see that up there

She pointed to the metal support beam on the ceiling.

BLOO: im gonna fuck that

And she honestly intended to.

Before she could answer Concrete's question (which, admittedly, she forgot about 2 second after he asked), that other hunter DROPPED in and stole his attention, talking about - um - talking about his father, which BLoo was pretty sure was slang for "mutual lover." Being an A-sexual bi-sexual wannabe, she didn't really care that they had a mutual same-sex lover, and that he apparently got things like "drunk" and "hammered," which are also probably sexual moves or achievements.

Predators are weird.

Also, one of Fire Hunter's assholes yelled at the hunter that DROPPED in. That was also weird.

Since they were talking about mutual lovers, Bloo began to remember her mother...

Bad apple dodged a glass that just missed his head "Hey, watch it!" Badapple hissed and he got off the stool. walking over to the smokey sitting room. He hissed, even though he couldn't breathe the humans were coughing. he sat near Bloo and hissed

"Shut up Bloo! You're not a lamp you're a purse...a wrinkled old blue purse with cracks in it. Besides....red is a better color than blue! Because red is the color of blood, that red delicious juicy stuff the comes out of Humans!" DarkLioness blabbed on. She paused to stare down at her meal as saliva dripped out of her maw in thick streams. "You know what's blue? The damn sky is blue and we don't have any use for the sky, Hunters come out of the sky in ships. You're worse than a Hunter...at least they're edible!"

DarkLioness took a sip of whiskey from her mug before turning to look at a Hunter three seats away from her that just arrived. "No offense it's nothing personal. Actually it is....but whatever." she slurred and she finished off her mug of whiskey. BadApple was glaring at her from near Bloo so DarkLioness glared back.

"What are you looking at ya Lobster?"

Badapple looked at DarkLioness. He would tear her head off. but the law sucks like that. He hissed looked at his drink and downed it in one gulp. he looked up at his queen and hissed

"You saw how he died"

Concrete fell quiet.

"I remember"

Concrete paced up to Deathdrop Sr. still walking away. He stuck his hand on his shoulder to stop him. This was probably the single stupidest thing anyone could do. And possibly something that showed how serious concrete was about what he does. A fist swung round hitting concrete in the face almost cracking Concretes helmet. Concretes arm swung up extending his wristblades straight up and pressed towards Deathdrop Sr's throat.

The memories were still fresh in Concretes mind. Concrete took another sip of his drink, Picking his words carefully.

"He was ready to die."

"What for?" someone asked.

"Deathdrop Sr was a disgraced hunter, He wanted to redeem himself of die trying. The face on his body was one of shame as i took away his mask"

"Thats something i never got" Bloo said "What's with the masks?"

"Fear."

"Say's the crab face" Someone said.

"Fear of the Unknown." Concrete half shouted out of frustration.

"Speaking of crabs.....Facehugger's look like crabs." DarkLioness chimed in added her two cents. "Hey why do Hunters were masks anyway? I never really got that. Somebody explain that to me....like right now. Hey how about you?" DarkLioness asked turning to a random Hunter that was strolling by, the Hunter stopped and eyed her warily before continuing on shaking his head.

"Who knew that bugs could be such drunks." he muttered.

DarkLioness hissed. "I'm not drunk....he's drunk!" DarkLioness growled and pointed a Deathdrop. Bloo said something so DarkLioness turned to the Queen and addressed her.

"You're face looks like a crab." with that the annoyed Warrior Xeno turned back to her ribs.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Cold Throne's head swam as he lay on the floor, sweat beads rolling to and fro as his head shook at his unease. His mind wandered to his family and happiness, things that muddled the mind from the hunt. The sounds were washed out and the images blurry and fringed by darkness, his mother came to view.

She spoke to him in her calm and soothing voice, the light coming through the window making dust particles visible, but they all seemed to part around her. Her soft yellow eyes shown with a brightness and the light shown across her tendrils, they were black as night. But the happiness was ripped away as he noticed a stranger in the doorway.

His eyes widened and he felt fear, something he hadn't felt since he was a child.... His mother turned and raised her arms outstretched to this intruder, this person who did not belong. As the stranger stepped into the light he realized who he it was, his father. He barely knew him and was fairly sure the man wouldn't recognize him in a group of others, he was only around long enough to leave body parts and impregnate Cold Thrones mother.

Cold Throne had no love for his father, he was... an unfeeling person, Cold Throne's father. He never said "I love you son" or showed any care for him or his siblings, he was alien to them all. Cold Throne was displeased when his father took him on his first hunt, he knew it was only because it was tradition for them now that Cold Throne was old enough for it.

Cold Throne's eyes opened partially, the room around him was blurred, all he could see was the ceiling and two other Yautja, but only their elbows. He tried to sit up but fell back to the floor, it felt as if a huge worm was constricting his torso, his limbs weighed so much it seemed, the back of his hand landed on one of the twos feet as he tried to remain awake, but it was so hard for him.

His eyes were fringed with darkness and it tried to creep into the room, pulling at his eyelids, trying to shut him out. But he fought it, he fought it with his all. He groaned and gurgled as he tried to lift himself up, his limbs betraying him as tears welled in his eyes.

If he lost this battle of wills he'd be done for good.

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Tawganator sat there in silence as the small world that is the bar spun around him. He wasn't really paying attention to the going on's of the place but he was picking up on a few things. Even some of the more outlandish things that would cause many to questioning the very meaning of their own existence managed to get his brief attention before being almost immediately dismissed.

He re-straitened his tie. Looking on at the half empty display shelves of the bar with a look of deep concentration that could put a dumb mother staring at an orange juice carton to shame. His mind was a muddled with countless thoughts, each one more pointless and as profound as the last.

A shallow breath and an even shallower whisper. "Did I lock the door?" A moment passed before answering back to himself. "Yes". Back to the wilderness of his mind he went and more time passed. Womdering if the door was locked or if he had only thought about locking it instead. Constantly replaying his morning routine in his mind over and over again. Tie, stick, door, lock. Tie, stick, door, lock.

A light flicked on in his head as a great relization came to him. He turned to the tender behind the counter and asked him a question.

"Where the fuck is my god damn drink!?"

This still exists and would be very interesting guys

tawganator, Yautja, 10 years ago

Tired of waiting, Tawganator grabbed the nearest glass and downed it with gusto and quickly placed it back before anyone saw.

"Everything here is bad. The service is bad the company is bad and the drinks have been getting steadily worse since moving here. They must be watering them down. The bastards" He thought to himself.

The Tawg took another look around for an unattended beer since his has not magically materialized before him.

"One on the other side of the room. Am I bothered to walk that far?
... Yes."

As the Drone scurried to the empty booth save for one glass and a half smoked cigarette. He began to feel a little off. But still made it to his amber treasure.

"I really don't feel too right." He looked up to spy a mirror on the wall.

"Oh my God. I've been drugged. And this beer is nothing more than a soda!"

18o3m44ieyg04jpg.jpg

rajusrivasvt, Yautja, 10 years ago

There are nice discussion about Alien and Predator.

http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203

Badapple looked over at the drugged xeno, woozy and falling all over the place, he Laughed. Anyways he began to smoke a cigar and hissed. blowing the smoke in dark lionesses face. Just to piss her off