Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Here I am, finally at the age where I feel welcomed by you guys and not like I'm a kid anymore and all y'all leave me.

But no really I do miss all those names. I think I still have Stalk and Predess's e-mails but by now I doubt they use them anymore. I just miss this site a decade ago, that's probably why I still come on.

I don't know. Maybe a few of those names might pop up again, it's good to see a lot of us still here.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i actauly saw otang once! he popped up like santa! good guy!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Never say never; I was sure we'd never see Dave and Bug-Hunt again, but then they showed up. That's part of what's cool about this place, long-lost members popping in to say "hi." I'd really like to have a mod reunion, but that seems like a pipe dream.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Some pipe dreams come true, lets just hope it's this one and not the one were the squirrel eats your testicles.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Shit man Mod drinking party we'll all meet up in some pub somewhere and just indulge over good memories and the finest spirts!

Stalker, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Howdy gents. I was just in the neighborhood & thought I'd drop by to say hello & see how everyone was getting on these days.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

And there he is.....

Bout time you showed your face round here!

Peterson, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Holy shit the man and legend himself! Whats up man how the hell you been!

Goddamn, what's up Stalker?

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i want to know who you re, since everyone is so excited!!!!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He's an internet Predator!

ARE YOU STILL EXCITED?

Damn it's good to still see familiar faces in here after all these years.

I just got back from partying with supermodels & wrestling tigers while on vacation from my day job as a Cowboy Astronaut Millionaire.

Haha I bloody wish. Life's been going pretty well lately, got my own living space now which is great. Still an eligible bachelor so no wife & kids at this stage of the game. I spend most of my time these days either kicking back in my man cave or out with mates. Still chasing a stable source of work which has been a right pain in the ass but aside from that everything's been going A-OK.

How have things been for you guys? Would be good to speak more often, I miss catching up with everyone here.

I'm out of college with my thumb up my ass, trying to find freelance work where I can get it, so I empathize.

I think you're speaking for the both of us, DD. Except I'm still in college.

And I'm trying to make art/writing my career. Being an artist sucks ass. Don't ever do it.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Holyshitballs its stalker, Remember me?

Holy shit, Its like meeting that rumored guy from college who had sex with 12 girls whilst acing every test all at once.

Stalker, do you really have 12 dicks?

We should all get on a group chat, just like old times.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hi Stalker.

If the rumour is that I slept with 12 women simultaneously I'm not going to deny it haha. And yes I remember you Concretehunter what's been happening mate. Good to see you too DW.

Did we ever have a group chat room Bloo? I don't remember one except for the off topic threads. I used to have alot of people added on MSN back in the day but nobody on Earth uses that shit anymore.

Cheers for the warm welcome back guys, even though I haven't really done the forum thing in a while I'll still be creeping around from time to time to check up on the place.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well i run HM now, Odd i know. Chatroom would be nice from time to time.

I'm pretty sure we did. It wasn't often, but it was with people like Donut, Corey, Katam, Predess, etc... or maybe I'm just morphing all those memories together.