daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

Yeah i agree, think ispoke to someone about this before - if they based the film around scenes like the three predators ontop of the pyramid with hundreds of aliens everywhere - then i see no reason for it to go wrong - isnt that what every fan wants at the end of the day, a mass war on the silver screen?

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

the_doctor, Yautja, 19 years ago

yep defintly a mass war is what we need with a few mariens on the planet(say they crashed there)

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Well, anything is gonna be better than AVP *clasps hands together and prays*

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

K20A2, Yautja, 19 years ago

dave should I give my comparison speech again? lol

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

The aliens loyalty to the queen is a major weakness though

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Agreed, this could prove problematic if the predators captured a queen - they would use it to bait the aliens.

And yeah K20, heheh, go for it!!!

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

vex, Yautja, 19 years ago

If the aliens is better than the predators then the only reason is the amount of prdators. I know that in avp, 2 predators was killed by the same alien but hey those was losers

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Aliens do have superior numbers and they dont have any consience about what they do, and they dont follow any code, but the predators are trainded killing machines, and u have to remember that they hunt them as prey, and that says alot about the predators bravery and tact.

Death to the Aliens!!!

The predators are skilled and trained to kill - BUT - the aliens are BORN to kill, they kill at birth, its' what they do. Without weaponry, the predator would not be able to match up to the alien, there's too many outstanding factors that would grant the alien success.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

The_Reverand, Yautja, 18 years ago

super face hugggers carry the queen egg, there's one in alien 3.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

YoungBlood81, Yautja, 18 years ago

Super facehuggers?
What have you been smoking?
But yea an pred ship could destroy the hive from space, but they wouldnt, its not a hunt, and a facehugger could kill everyone on the ship, but they wouldnt let that happen, the preds would quaruantine and kill the facehugger/chestburst/predalien

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....