shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Hey I just got a special runner from some randome japanese store, im so happy I found it becuase I found out that it was only for display for most stores and not for sale until the shockwave came upon it and claimed it.

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Whats the name of it so I can look it up?

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

They are making more stuff, an alien egg that launches a facehugger, a blue warrior, Sgt. Windrix(Whoever that is) and another Giger drone, also fuck my pre-order! I'm done with it and will buy other shit with my money.

Yeah, plus the two packs

Yeah, forgot to mention that one :p

nanote, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i hope you like this videos

ALIENS DIORAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4RL...ature=youtu.be

ALIENS DIORAMA WITH NEW NECA ALIENS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEOWISAU7x8

That is honestly probably the best diorama I've seen in a long time, but I still thing someone should make a diorama of the Operations center where they all tried to hide out.

nanote, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

GREAT IDEA !!!

ciaosarah, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He did not go into details. The cultural industry nike free 5.0 size 8 nike free 5.0 shoes for sale has since become a new nike free run shoes growth point for the country's economic development. nike free run sneakers In 2012, the industry's nike free run trainers total output value exceeded 4 trillion yuan, nike free run shoes cheap with exports of cultural products nike free run shoes uk amounting to 21.73 nike free run shoes for cheap billion U.S. dollars. SURVIVAL nike free run shoes men STRUGGLE While private nike free run shoes for men players have rushed to women's nike free run pink take a slice nike free run shoes for sale of the pie, many have not found it as tasty nike free run shoes sale as it appears on the surface. "Lack of nike free run shoes wholesale supervision on pricing cheap nike free run shoes and program quality has made it difficult for companies that really want to produce high-end programs to earn money," says Gong Maicheng, general manager of Yuyuan Cultural. In Gong's experience, audiences usually think high prices mean high quality; but without market supervision, this is not always the case. When the audience is cheated once, they are unlikely to return to a theater again.

So since this has basically become our Neca Alien and Predator update thread, I wanted to inform you guys of Neca Aliens series 3 and Neca Predators series 12! As some of you may know it is Toy Fair right now which is when toy companies gather and showoff their upcoming toy products!

http://necaonline.com/46934/licenses/movies/alien/toy-fair-2014-first-look-at-predator-series-12-and-alien-series-3-action-figures/

Here is the series 3 alien action figures which includes the Dog alien, Kane in Nostromo spacesuit and Bishop the android!

alien-Series-3-group-copy.jpg

And here are the series 12 predator action figures which includes the Enforcer Predator and Bad Blood Predator(based off of the comic book series "Bad Blood" by Bram Stoker, Jonathan Maberry and Tyler Crook) and an improved version of the Predator Elder!

Pred-S12-group-copy.jpg

These are some awesome additions to these toy lines and I'm excited to see them when they hit shelves this summer!

(I apologise for gushing so much, but Toy Fair is something I wait for every year and this years Fair has some really fantastic stuff.)