Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

As far as the wrist blades being nerve-controlled, I've always wanted to see a scene where a pred is being held captive, removed from his wristblades. A scientist is examining them, lifts them to his face to inspect them... And the pred activates them from inside his cell.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

"Lol guys i can't see the blades, Do they even come out this si-"

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@Hunter_Predator: I think wolf was sort of like a free agent who cleans up the messes of other clans, but belongs to no clan to make sure he is impartial, He might pass judgment after cleaning up.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@ DD and CH

Nice... just... nice...

@ Skull Ripper

Never really thought of that, good explanation for him being on Yautja Prime I guess. Wolf did seem to have quite a resume of equipment hanging on his walls, Helmets alone.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

AVPR was a load of shit, but the idea of a Cleaner is interesting.

Wasn't Wolf just a veteran of the same clan as Scar, though?

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Other than weirdness with the Predalien giving birth like it did, (I heard it was supposedly a predalien Queen or some shit too I don't know) story-wise it didn't mess too much up.

But there was really no sign of a connection between Wolf and the AvP clan, his armor bore no similarities, only connection was that he was sent to clean up their accident, so either he was a supervisor for them or like Skull Ripper said possibly a general Supervisor that dealt with any clan's messes.

EDIT:

I'm going with specifically that clan because he seemed like he had quite the history and experience behind him but he didn't seem high enough rank to be a general oversee-er. He seemed older yes, rank-wise not so much, he actually seemed very similar in rank to the Clan Leader in Predator 2, but certainly not above AVP's Clan leader.