daveberg, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Guys - you are arguing about FACTS that are already in place.

The OWNERS of the Alien licensing for Colonial Marines stated that these 'different' aliens were only there as by products of the nuclear fallout. You can disagree all you want with OPINION, but you're again, arguing against FACT.

The xenomorph itself is an amazing 'creature' as a singular entity. Why feel the need to have copious amounts of 'fill in' movie monsters for the sake of it? It would dilute and make a mockery of an already battered franchise.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Mkay ill stop arguing with him.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I...

@Dave: Sorry, no. I did the math, and there's a 90% chance there was a Predalien in ACM, even though there was absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Also, I hope we see Whalealiens!!! XDDDD

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@dronehive: uhhhhh... i wasnt gana say anything about the raven you know. and i already know that the chestbursters take the characteristics of th host body, but these arnt DNA like xenomorphs, there mutaded ones, a brand new breed of xenomorphs.

diablo, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

if there was a queen crusher itd own an entire planet because itd kill all the other normal queens
plus itd be specifically invincable

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

There actually is only one queen per planet.(i think)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

There could be multiple one, just the strongest would be an Empress.

diablo, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Search it up you guys and get back to me
Xenomorph forever

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's never been stated that there can't be more than one Queen per planet, but it's also never been proven that Empresses exist. The only one shown on film was in AVP, which we all know is glorified fan-fiction.

And I did, the strongest one would be an Empress or a Queen Mother

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Would the Predalien Crusher be effective say like it vs 10 predators.

Woops, meant to post before Bloo.

And well since crushers were caused by the radiation, that would be impossible for a crusher predalien, seeing as how there are no Predators in the Alien Universe.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that radiation doesn't actually cause anything other than cancer and burns, so if a creature is made stronger by radiation over anything less than millions of years - assuming they can evolve to resist that radiation and nothing more - it's not science-fiction, it's just fiction. And when it's just fiction, it's not fun for the AvP universe anymore.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Im trying to tell every one that the radiation doesnt have anything to do with thier mutation. Im not sure what caused the mutation, but i know it wasnt that explosion from aliens. And i thought a queen mother was a queen who had a hive filled with multiple queens?

edit: 10 predator! I think it would take like about 70 predators to kill something that powerfull

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@Deathwraith

The boiler clearly descibes the cancer/burns, but I agree on the Raven and crusher. CM gave us bullshit lore that literally is a clone of AVPR.