gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

How about ranked and non, but you can level in both, just the Ranked levels are harder.

Oh, and maybe a great thing to add to the game could be like a bracket thing, like 1v1 brackets

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

SO, HOW BOUT THEM AVP4 WISHLISTS?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Since I never actually contributed, here's mine:

- A campaign that doesn't suck ass
- Controls that don't suck ass

It's a simple wish-list. I think these things should be included on every wish-list, really.

Yeah, AVP3's campaign was laughably bad.

I'd like to see some of the new stuff from Predators; hounds, falcons, etc. Might add some variety.

That new AVP game for the iPad actually does a wonderful job of including a shit ton of stuff from the movies/games in an enjoyable way. It's a simple beat-em-up game, but I think if this same development team had the resources of a big-budget company (and the support of people who actually gave a shit), they could really make a great console game.

One of the best things about this game is it really focuses on Aliens and Predators rather than a half-assed human story. It doesn't take itself too seriously at all, either - it knows its limits and just wants the player to enjoy himself.

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I wish Split-Screen story mode would be added.

Than I want the choice to start off as a Predator, Human, Xenomorphs(Xenomorphs All Day)

The use of the predalien in story mode choosing if you want to be a young queen or Warrior.

I hope the humans do not occupy the whole game-mode.

Last one, I wish that there was a boss fight with the King Predator.

Reem, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

How about we get a company who cares for the game success, storyline content that's average, and a damn good multiplayer for playability rate, but not by queerbox and Randy Pitchfag(Pitch the game and did not commit to every aspect to development of ACM and DN)to create a game,

I believe what was just said appeals to all of you.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Customization... This goes for more things than one.

In All games I'm a Customization fan, I want more options for what your character looks like. Different Helmets for Preds and Armor types, skin hues, mandible shapes. Humans all sorts of things, Xenos more technical stuff like smooth/rigid head, Back Tube/pipe/spike things, skin tint, whatever. I'm just sick of not having many appearance options. Also this goes for game modes, I want to be able to make Aliens only, Humans, Preds, and whatever, Humans and Preds only, and stuff like Melee only. And more survival mode options. Just more options basically.

Personally I think AvP2 was the best online multiplayer of all time, the 2010 game was amazing i just felt a little more limited with all species, and the maps weren't as good. So maybe get some ideas back from AvP2. Don't get me wrong AvP 2010 was great too.

I had more fun on AvP2 then I ever will on Call of Duty or Halo Online... I just wish I could still play it but the servers are gone...

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

ive never played AVP2 the game, How about we just make this game the best AVP game they will ever make in 5 years, I thought no one would ever post here agian, im suprised, good work guys, you all have really good theory's

Well if you've never played it then you've basically missed your shot. They closed the servers so online play as far as I know is no longer possible, so you're stuck with campaign, don't get me wrong, Campaign is amazing on this game but the multiplayer is the best I'v ever experienced. God I miss playing that.

Basically even though AvP 2010 has a great multiplayer I think they should use AvP 2 as a basis, the way the maps are set up, the wide range of possibilities for each species, it's just amazing, it has possibilities that modern popular FPS multiplayer-based games (i.e. Call of Duty, Halo) have never had. Again the maps too, the 2010 maps just seem too much more restricted and all the same.

As far as the campaign goes AvP has always had kind of a low standard and rehashed stories of "weyland-yutani marines go to an LV-something planet and find Alien Hives, Predators happen to come around to hunt, begin..." so perhaps just a slight new idea of some kind, not too much different just a little. Still though the stories are pretty good for a crossover title.

In short, wishlist is:

-Some new elements for the story

-An improved mutlitplayer (If possible)

I'm not asking for "OH THIS KIND OF ALIEN!" or "GIVE ME A KING ALIEN!" or crap like that, just a couple of improved maps and customization abilities for multiplayer and a new premise for the story for once.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I want a game somewhat like avp2, to where I can experience the full lifecycle of a xenomorph. Rather than just the strait forward path as in avp2, you could possibly facehug a dog or even a predator and play as a runner or predalien. Also, a system unique to this game should determine your evolution, not story elements. This would lead to you progessing far in the beggining or not at all by the end. It would be based on damage done and damage taken.

Also, it should have a storyline somewhat like "resarch station filled with xenos" kinda like Planes of nightmares but without our special stuffs.

um sure, ill do some research on it later but even though I know nothing about it, why not let it be in the next game, im ok with it. In campaign for the xenomorphs(like I said before) Start the xenomorph life cycle as a face hugger, if you die, start the life cycle all over again. And for multiplayer, have some bases for each species for example: The predators would have a camp in the woods. Aliens would have an underground hive and the only thing that can break in iis a xenomorph. And the marines would have the same map condemed from Aliens CM survival mode but instead on a mountin with welded doors and sentry turrents all over the place. But there could be a way to break in all three bases.

Since an AVP game would be non-canon anyway, I'd like to see them utilize more stuff from the AVPverse(s).

Predator hounds and "hawks," more vision modes, the whip from AVPR (the one cool thing in that movie), more options for stealth and vocal mimicry... Let you really step into the shoes of a Pred.

For the xenos, I actually like the way AVP2011 merged all the different alien "vision modes" together, but I'd like to see it taken to the next step: Let us really BE a xeno. Make playing as a xeno like playing a completely different game. Let us see pheromones, heat, sound-waves, etc. Make the xenos nigh-impossible to hide from.

Also, classic maps would be nice. The Nostromo, Fury 161, Ryushi, the hunting planet... You get the idea. Let's have some more variety.

And for the love of god, no autojump.

I kind of consider them to be canon honestly, Films and Games I personally consider canon, mainly the films, that's where they both started, therefore that's where the truth is, and Games are Secondary right behind them. It's the Books and Comics that I don't really count, because they literally can be from anyone with any idea, hell I could make the next Comic or Novel, so for me Alien, Predator, and AVP alike, canon lies in the Movies and games, but that's just me.

Like i said, Variety, Options, Abilities. AvP Games are by far the greatest Multiplayers of all time IMO. Take the mainstreamers, CoD, Halo, Everyone on the field is the same, same health, same weapons, same abilities, everything. In AvP nearly everyone is different. What species you choose completely alters how you play the game, A xeno is completely melee, and can climb on any serface, is small and fast, yet weak, but if you bite it close to your target your wounds can even do the work.

Yautja can do nearly anything, masters of melee and deadly at range, invisible, but not for the newbie players, if you're a master, then as a pred, you are a master.

Humans are basic FPS characters, and honestly if they were more similar to CoD then the game would be severely more intense.

But yes, more weapons, options, abilities, more control, and yes old maps, AvP2 maps were astounding. AvP has the potential to be the greatest multiplayer experience of all time, and the popularity of CoD and Halo, if only done right. AvP2 just IMO had it PERFECTED, for it's time perhaps but the potential is still there.

Damn I need to make video games...

Not to be nitpicky, but didn't AVP start with the comics? (You're right though, I like the games more.)

AvP did, back before even Predator 2, but Aliens and Predators individually were films.

EDIT:

in case someone happened to miss it I posted between DD and Bloo.

yep Bloo is right, i did some research and AVP did start off in comics. How about some powerloader, make sentry turrents in a marine class , were you send out one sentry turrent per time you respawn after dying.

beast99, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Were the berserker predators in comics before the movie or were they created in 2010 for the movie prdators?

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I just hope if there's an AVP 4 that when you play online the game actually saves your rank because I cant begin to tell you how many time I've ranked up to the high 20's but then got reset to 18. Also, I hope that we get to play as a praetorian or predalien skin online.

beast99, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

also it would be cool to play as a berserker