Unknown, Human, 19 years ago

I think the way they showed the preds in avp was disgraceful. Sure they looked cool and had cool weapons, but they hardly did anything. Being the Preds Main weapon, it was only fired 3 or 4 times in one of the scenes. And if they had honour Scar would have rather killed Lex than get some Meatbag Human to help.

The Black Warrior gets everyone.

Topdogg, Human, 19 years ago

^^ ERMM YA KINDA LOST ME, SHE DID TAKE THAT GUYS GUN BUT WENT NOOOOOOOOOOO AND KICKED IT OUT HER HAND AND SAID IT DIDNT KILL U BECAUSE U DIDNT HAVE A WEAPON NOT FAIR SPORT!!

topdogg2.jpg

Bootydaddy, Human, 19 years ago

MarleyDreadsPred, you make a good point, Lex would never be able to ally with alien, becasue she can't communicate with them, but she could communciated with preds, as simple with preds, as simple as that! Unless lex has suffer a same situation as ripley - a artifact human who combined with aliens DNA, then she may able to ally with aliens....

Personally i think the AVP should extended the movie time, if they want to make it better - just let those preds kill a bit of aliens first before they met the adventure groups (at least showed to the audiences how they hunted aliens..) then it would be great (I think the young preds storyline just make the movie into a coplete disspointment! I think they should let the blooded warriors appear at the first place, you know then it won't casue that much trouble - the mission is a complete fail for preds side (you know I'm a pred fans Idon't want to see it happened either), I think the elder preds has to consider at the first place that this mission is very dangerous and should let at least send one blooded warrior to the group....!

The master pred is back!