Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

you to share the burden of lowliness ?
but seriously I haven't hire a prostitue before ... I just need money to buy bullets So I can demand there services from gun point rofl

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

this made me giggle profusely for an hour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehea4sKhRF8

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

My last girlfriend became an ex through textbook rock band drama. She decided to end it and start dating the new guitarist, all before actually letting me know. A long story follows about the guitarist quitting after begging to join, him shoving his new trashy prize in my face, etc. New guitarist was a bro, though.

I've since decided to become a monk. My penis makes me fail every day.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh and fyi about me being on XBOX LIVE: Just send me a party invite because I'm mostly doing something else at the moment(trying ot not get blown up for example). So if you wanna chat or play just send and invite andI'll answer it.

I mean it. I'm bored right now! Someone send me something please!

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

So this past weekend my college hosted a convention at the local Hilton hotel. I was surprised to find that they invited a comic book artist to it. Upon going to said convention I ended up purchasing a signed copy of a first issue Predator comic from him. I think its safe to say my nerdiness is intact for the moment.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

And on that note my Mom's boyfriend is giving me almost 4000 comics, alot of which are rare first editions and signed.

Oh, and I will be moving in two weeks.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ Anything by Jack Kirby?

@GF/WA: My inner nerd wants to be jealous, but that fact that I really don't read comics reminds my inner nerd that he shouldn't be.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Bloo I sent you a friend request and an invite.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardrushfield/the-lost-jack-kirby-sketches-for-the-real-argo-film-project

^ Speaking of Jack Kirby...

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

you all make me sad

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

The site go down for anyone else?

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did for me, well, connection/page not found, odd error, but not something uncommon on the web, may of just been a fluke, less there's some background maintenance going around on the site.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

YEp same here site has just gone back up

Wouldn't be surprised if there was, though I'd be surprised if it were happening this early.

You been reading my scrolls again?

I looked in the scrolls and realized there IS no secret ingredient. There is just me.

FUCK. We need to prepare for the diseases.

Bloo, you need to get Pepper's ass up here ASAFP before the goddamn DEA has our pants around our ankles to the tune of "Jungle Fever."

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

goodnight staff

=============hunkgenetic============

=============online=================

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

5 aliens finally born Now that erupted chest of pregnant woman let us look for more victims
==========hunkgenetic===========