avp-rookie, Undefined, 11 years ago

I like that idea either make it make sense or just stop trying because all there really doing is pissing people off.

I like that idea either make it make sense or just stop trying because all there really doing is pissing people off.

Another thing I just beat the avp video game for xbox and that timeline has weyland in the future with advanced technology so it depends on what story your looking at....

The trophy might be old looking because there fight or war could've happened along time ago enough time for life to form on earth. I mean the prometheans accidentally create life on earth which evolved into humans. Then the predators came and manipulated man. But between the time the prometheans left earth and the time the predators got to earth is when their "war"would've have to had happened. Which would give some time for that trophy get the aged look in avpr.

Blizzard, Undefined, 11 years ago

@Bloo to be fair the movie is ok at best at least it tried to bring something new to the table and dind't just try to be a copy of one of its previous titles then again one of the reasons I can't take ressurection seriously anymore is because of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeEvzLsVm54