vex, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think they were young ones but the had to kill the aliens to get a plasmacaster!! in avp the humans found the plasamcater in the pyramid
and if the pred got a plasmacaster he had to get to the "chest" they were put in and they had to kill a alien on the way out because its nearly impossible to get out of there witout meating and alien and when they killed the alien they would become blooded then the preds in the pred movies had to get the plasamacaster some else way

scotchpredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Could it not be that the predators species are made up of different clans or nations that have different rules and rituals for becoming a fully blooded predator.

Kill or be Killed there is no in between

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds have a very very long life cycle at least a 1000 years maybe more.

That gun he gave him signifid their approvel of the human because he was able to kill their own witch is hard for a normal human.

yeah humans are considered higher threats then aliens. Because we have the abilty to learn fomr our hunters and use their own weapons against them. Our phisical limitaions are easly boosted thanks to our intelect in that paticular futar. Hence riply being cloned and being stonr and faster. We are capable of mass destruction with out losing one person.

The ship in predator 2 was fully stocked with trophies including aliens dinosours and other species.If they belong to the pred that died or the others I do not know but we do know that that pred was blooded but still young.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

no,those where a clan mark,not all clans have the same marks.the preds in 1 and 2 where blooded.some clans dont even have marks.the mark thing was all made up by pual anderson,ERRRR

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens Are considered to them to be the Ultimate Prey but i can't see that with Elders..

an Elder.. is supposed to kill a warrior with his hands-no weapons..

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~