ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Why the hell would you want to get facehugged man thats just straight up not smart at all.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

If you think about it, it's pretty damn genius.

I can't explain it to you, you have to think about it.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Id kill the xenomorph and the predator. After i killed both of them i will say these famouse words just like neal armstrong but better, "Thats what happens when you mess with the most badass marine around bitches"! Then ill do the Harlem shake as a victory dance.( killing like a fricken ninja boys)

@bloo: how is getting facehugged genius?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

It's genius because if you die right then and there, you're dead. But if you get facehugged, you get to live a few more hours. Like a really old man getting cancer so he can live a few more years.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@SW: For one there is more than one xeno and predator, also there isn't any marines around so were would you get the weapon? You honestly couldn't kill all of them....so I really don't think you'd have time for the victory dance....

@UX: Xeno's wouldn't attack you because you have their chestbuster in you and the preds wouldn't attack you because you're unarmed.

^If anything, Predators would have even more reason to kill you because you're a host of the thing they're trying to kill.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i would run home. then take a shit and call slendy. if slendy is busy i call sonic.exe.

That's absolutely the worst plan so far. Sonic doesn't deliver food past midnight, and I doubt their waitresses would care about upholding excellent service at a time like this.

2/10. Would not recommend. (The food's nice though.)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

"Thats what happens when you mess with the most badass marine around bitches"

You're right, that is better than the first recorded words on the moon.

@UX: Well UX don't listen to my advice...

@Bloo: Well the fact that is gets to you in about a few minutes is a really nice perk though.

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i said sonic.exe. search up the words sonic.exe and you will find yourself in a hellish world where sonic kills all.he can definetly kill all preds and aliens!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

No need to be so edgy krio, this is the Internet, we all know what you're talking about, we just don't care.

On a side note, if you get facehugged, it either means the Alien won, or that you weren't there in the first place. (an on-topic side note to the off-topic post)

EDIT: And when I say "we all" I of course mean about 5 or 6 of us.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Whoa whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa, you be callin' Slendy and Sonic, way to far man, they always busy at this time of the year, try callin' up my homies, Ash, Brock, and (insert Pokemon Generations female character)

My opinion is that I probably do is play like I'm weak and not a sporting target before running away in the opposite direction of the Xenomorphs. If the Predators lose I am either out of the blast range of their self-destruct device or will be incinerated. But hey if I got to go might as well die in an explosion that’s painless than my other options.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Nah, I just want my personallity in a xeno so I have an excuse to be horrible. Also I am the mad scientist. Ehehehehehehehe.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I honestly don't know what id do in such a scenario, but P13 seems to have a good idea. In said "battle" my love of science and weird shit that can kill me would probably make me a biologist studying the Xenomorphs. Id just run away and wait for a dropship to pick me up, cause im so high profile i have a personal beacon in my arm.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

@ dronehive: it dont matter if you get to fuckin live longer. You die either way and were i got the pulse rifle from was my back pack on me. If you still question where i got the gun from. Then my best answer is the tooth fairy gave it to me. It doesnt matter how many xenomorphs and predators there are. Im still have a mother fuckin awsome pulse rifle! So that makes a badass heck yeah.

@predator13: Who ever said i wasn't lisening to your advice.

@shockwave: Hehehe, everything you come up with makes you even more awsome in my book man.

@UX: I don't mean it in that sense, I mean you really shouldn't listen to that idea.