-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

So that settles it: Xenos are dicks ("softeis"), predators are pussies, and humans are probably real.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

So let me get this straight: Xenos are Dicks, preds are pussys and Humans are...real....huh I always just thought that me having a razor sharp tail, claws, a second mouth, and acid for blood was normal. Shows you what I know.

So both the xeno and pred are both in bed try to conceive by alas all attempts have failed, once they tried and the xeno inserted his dick mouth into the preds vaginal mouth and once more it failed. Finally over come with rage the xeno hissed and screamed at the pred, naturally, roared back her disapproval at the treatment that was being giving to her until finally the xeno in his rage told the pred to get back in the kitchin where she belonged like the bitch she was. and sure enough the pred, in her distraught state, she did as he asked and even brought him a sandwich to help calm him down. It wasn't till after the xeno had eaten his sandwich that his human roommate James walked in " What the hell is SHE doing here man." said James " Bros before Hoe man." Of course the pred offended by that comment proceeded to decapitate the human and she liked it so much that afterwords when the xeno took her home she told her father the delights of her action and the trill of the hunt and so it was soon adopted that the predators would hunt anything that could present a challenge no matter how small including the xeno and his family. As it turns out that "Dick" in his mouth was a very effective killing weapon however soon enough it became clear that his species would be wiped out from existence if something didn't happen soon and the xeno brought it to himself to save his kind and so he developed a serum that would allow his species to reproduce via a different means which unfortunately had the side effect of causing gigantism at the cost of reasoning, and so the first queen was born.

I like my story better then all you other guys.

Gambusia, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby Cage there are two flaws with your story.

1. How was the human roommate killed by something that isn’t real?

and

2. Why would the pussies(predators) want to hunt dicks(aliens) if they were soft?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Predators have a limp sense of humor?

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

So what if an Alien and a predator made out? Does that mean that 9 months later the predator would throw up a baby?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

HA... "Predators have a limp sense of humour"

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I say we nuke this topic from orbit, its the only way to be sure. Although who am I to make such a call? I'm just a grunt.