-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wow, you're 11 years older than me. I've always thought you were, like, 27. ...for the past 3 years.

I'm not looking forward to the day I stop making dick jokes. It's my defining characteristic.

Like, that and being a sick-fuck during RPGs, probably.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I was like 13-15 years old when I first joined and I remember getting into a fight with DW in WAs My skull topic over me knocking out the wrong person by accident, and then we both got told by either DD or Peterson to stop or there would be warnings. Then I joined the SS, and lost internet at my house so I was never really here for 5 years, and now here we are...old...er.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I actually got banned at one point (Only for a day) because i used to be such a little douche!

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I want to hear that story, and the story of how DW got banned for all of 5 secs.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

really.....how long can someone be banned?

LadyDeathStriker, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I was a little childish when I first joined and acted like an idiot for the most part. I changed a little bit after the first year and glad to say for the better.

He was, in fact, banned for a ridiculously low amount of time by DD because of... something, I dunno. It was merely a formality, against... some guy.

My memory is terrible, have one of them tell you. I was just one of the guys in the audience enjoying my popcorn.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm going to be honest: I was an immature bitch(in my opinion) when I first joined. Though I've mellowed down a bit since then. All for the better of course.

Although I am so glad that perv WarBlade got banned.

Dude, we've all been there. Ask Killswitch about the time he and I met, like, 6-7 years ago.

Actually, don't.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I can't actually remember the circumstances of the 5 second ban.