Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Anyone else notice how forward their jaw is? To me that's an interesting design for them. And Im not sure if the sacks are actually glowing. Its probably just a lighting thing for the game. I mean, everything seems really shiney.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

The one in the 4th pic looks different from the rest. I wonder if the design's changed? The glowing sacks look a little silly, so maybe they toned them down.

That said, I like it. You need multiple kinds of Xenos in a game, so it helps when they're still recognizably Xenos as opposed to 50-foot blue spiky things with blades for hands. I mean, the Ravagers were cool in a so-stupid-it's-awesome kind of way, but these guys look like they'll fit more comfortably into a more movie-inspired Alien-verse.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

true,true.....i like soldier the most man

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

the spitter looks awesome

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

but soldier is the classic.

yautja5201, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I think there should be an alien life cycle gamemode like in avp2 and depending on the skin or class the marine is you impregnate you will become a certain alien species queen occurs only after killstreak and queens appearence varies depending on original alien (would be a nice touch runner queen).