Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think it is hair and when it got burned in AVp u have remember even though we have similaraties to pred where not the same for their hair for example if it is but i think it is only different then ours like certain immunities or resistance like fire or something also if it were cartalige like some people say it is then it would be stiff and not flexible like in the movies i mean come on if they were any stiffer they would be spikes here for i believe its hair if it looks like hair moves like hair uuuuhhmmmm i dont know maybe its hair just my opinion but im sure some will agree with me

Untitled423222221.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

people in avp when the main pred gets acctacked the hair(or what ever it is) bleeds

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

maybe its how the dispose of waste. they stick there head in the toilet and take a dump. that would be wierd.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

right let me put some light on thing its not hair its the boney part of a predators head and in the middle of the boney part the dreadlocks grow ok

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

OR its just hair and the blood splaterd onto it cos there was alot of blood splatorings

mavrick.jpg

Maybe its hair may be its not that is the question but i think if it waznt hair thwen why does it have litle beads that hold it together in hf it wasnt hair willit hurt if they cut it does it have a feel like skin and not like hair because i have never seen in aqny of the movies it cut and if who ever was talking about it if your talking about in pred one where u saw his blood on it maybe just hunch but couldn't the blood just splattered on his face when the logg fell on him rather then thinking its really flesh

Untitled423222221.jpg

Ya.... Or maybe it has somthing to do with it's ears. you now ...i dont..like they soke up sound like a spoung. Now that is just a theory from the top of my head.

Live,die. Do bolth with honor. Because its better to die with honer and integrity. than to win like a cowerd,and let thous beside you slaughter and be slughterd.

yeah just grow that way its their hair its real cool though

Untitled423222221.jpg

I like the predtors dread locks it makes him look cool.

Yeah it is cool.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

OK.... The dreads are a part of the pred's body. They are NOT made from seperate strands of hair.

deathdrop.jpg

ye i c ur point but predators ar genoraly topugher than humo maybe there hair is aswell lol . maybe its the same or simolar stuctuar as human hair only thicer and stronger

mavrick.jpg

Vicious_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

first things first, theres no way its hair it actualy looks like it has skales up close, the rings or beads that bind it are just decoration. I personaly believe that their dreads are something more like cartalage, its flexible and fairly tough, compared to fire or pressure(wich also disproves that it could possibly be hair fiber, becaus in AVP Charles Weyland torches the back of Scar and the dreads do not burn like hair would) thats my thoughts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com