HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

mine would have to the scene in aliens vs predator requim when the predator is about to shoot the two xeno he is choking and then the predxeno like demolishes him and throws him like twenty feet. best scene ever

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

" GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER "

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm not sure if you're referring to that particular scene or the post above you, but either way-Kudos.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Printscreened. Saved.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I would have to say the scene where the Predator is revealed and billy is standing in that opening terrified.

It was gorgeously shot and just unsettling. To see this giant of a man just standing there staring at the trees, It was creepy.

Dutch: What is it? Billy? What the hell is wrong with you?
Billy: There's something in those trees.
Dutch: Do you see anything?
Billy: Up there ahead.
Dutch: Nothing. What do you think?
Billy: I guess it's nothing, Major.

He's possibly my favorite character.

Billy: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

One of my favorite scenes was the scene in Predators when the two Predators were fighting. The first ever Predator vs Predator fight on scene!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

you know what scene i liked?

predator when the girl said that it camoflouged itself.and dillon was like:so your saying that they where killed by a f****ng lizard!?

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ALIEN: when the chest-burster appears and when the alien approaches Lambert and is kind of like swaying/moonwalking while wiggling its arms like a hula dancer.

ALIENS: when Ripley has the dream about the chestburster killing her and when that alien nabs the little girl.

ALIEN 3: when the alien is chasing everybody and when the guy with the glasses comes in with his sword and butchers Ripley's rapists.

ALIEN RESURRECTION: when Ripley(clone) finds her past clones and when she kills that alien/human thing.

AvP: when the queen alien is laying the eggs and when the main chick doesn't notice the predator standing behind her looking like a boss.

AvP REQUIEM: when the predalien escapes on the escape pod and when and when the lady has like three alien chestbursters squirming in her bursted stomach and when the pregnant women are chestbursted.

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

When Newt gets saved.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Id have to say a like the alien, predator, and avp movies in there own way.
alien: when they find the space-jockey, when there searching for the chestbuster and it kills the dude.
aliens: when the marines are in the hive and it looks like walls were moving, and when ripley is in the hive after saving newt, and you have to love when bishop gets ripped in half.
alien 3: when the chestbuster bitch slaps its way out of that side-O-yak, and when there in the tunnels when its killing everybody off.
alien R: when worm-tongue... i mean Dr. Gediman is observing the aliens, and when Vriess see's the alien and assembles his shotgun.
Prometheus: i hate those stupid F*cking "scientists", the opening scene with the engineer was pretty cool, when that one asshat who violated contamination protocols gets torched, and when the engineer rips off the androids head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLbcZggwVCw this video is really funny its "how prometheus should have ended".
AVP: i actually kinda liked this one although it could of been a hell of a lot better. when they predators attacked in the temple, and basically just thhe scene's with aliens and predators after that, but i did like the flashback to the ancient yautja.
AVP R: i liked all the scene's with wolf in them, especially the sewer and rooftop fights.
I know this is just for aliens and AVP, but im going to put my fav predator scene's too.
predator: i liked the whole movie, but especially the end fight with dutch and the jungle hunter.
Predator 2: im a Danny glover fan so it was a shoe-in, but i love the scene when he's fighting the city hunter on the roof, all the way to the end of the movie.
Predators: i do not like Adrian Brody, its partially because the beak. the scene with the predator hounds was interesting, and i liked the fight scene with the two predators, Noland was scary and cool.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Adrian Brody's alright, but the coolest scene was the fight between the Asian dude and Falconer.

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Top 5 (Not Including Prometheus)
1- Queen Fight, Aliens
2- Hudson picking up signal/Hicks looks into the ceiling, Aliens
3- Dallas climbs into air vents and gets caught by alien, Alien
4- Chestbuster comes out of Kane, Alien
5- Flashback scene of predators fighting "serpents", Alien vs Predator

Runner Ups
1- Ripley blows out the alien into space, Alien
2- Exploring the derelict, Alien
3- Celtic/Chopper vs Grid, Alien vs Predator
4- Queen Fight vs Lex/Scar, Alien vs Predator