XenoPred321, Human, 11 years ago

^ I like the predators idea but how exactly would they get the aliens involved?
it cant be AvP without the A

Kurai, Human, 11 years ago

Predators could abduct an entire community, always able to find a town that has gone missing somewhere, then just drop them on a planet the Preds use especially for Xeno breeding and hunting?

hmm... ok but wouldnt it be easier to just make a third movie based off of the AvP 2010 game?

Kurai, Human, 11 years ago

They'd probably screw it up. :P
Though the AvP 2010 game ended with them heading to the Xeno homeworld. Though that was probably the scientists mistake as I honestly don't think the xenos have a homeworld. They could make a darned good movie sequel to the game if they wanted.

Xenotor, Human, 11 years ago

Why do predators always die that's really a bunch of dog shit they actually got killed by one man.Danny glover and his old ass magically killed a predator bullcrap.How can anyone please tell me because i"m lost.

Xenomorph1212, Human, 11 years ago

Well the predator was already injured and missing a hand, plus Danny Glover had one of the predator's weapons.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Because Danny Glover plays the main character in that movie. They're not going to make a movie where the Predator kills the entire cast and then calls it a day.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Well they should damn it, because the way things are going the only avp movie that shows the predators aren't complete weaklings is AVPR and that movie was terrible.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

^Yeah, now that you mention it, they keep fuckin' dying either a Xeno-related death or via giant goddamn explosion.

One of the worst offenders was Chopper, who didn't do shit except look cool, but I think the worst thing ever was when I realized Eric Forman with glasses was a bigger threat than the combined forces of Morpheus, Jungle Hunter and a Jewish musician.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

^ Yeah, that was bullshit. Morpheus should have been in that movie a lot longer.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Please for the love all things sacred let there be no stupid humans in the next one. Winning formula is lots of Aliens, lots of kick ass Predators and if you must have humans then use the God damn Marines. Semper Fidelis Mother Fucker

Xeno-Hunter, Human, 11 years ago

In avp chopper could have killed grid but he took to long and the alien got out the net and killed him.What a idiot take so long just to kill.

jaguargod, Human, 11 years ago

Oh yeah, Hollywood has such a great track record at making video games into movies...Doom, Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Super Mario Bros., Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Double Dragon, Hitman, BloodRayne...the list goes on and on. No thank you. Let the AvP franchise die in peace.

if they do make a third AvP than it should be based off of the 2010 game and instead of dramatic little civilians it should be the Colonial Marines it would also be cool if they did it in a three set thing and each movie is ether humans point of veiw, aliens point of veiw, or predators point of view

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

i wish they would make a movie about the queen alien inside the dirlect ship in alien, and aliens. They never ever showed us what the queen looked like.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

I feel a lot of the things you want would be better revealed in a very detailed art/production book rather than a movie. Simple ideas like that don't warrant a new film, but they would be fantastic in a simple "these are some things that are canon so enjoy" book, kind of like Zelda's "Hyrule Historia."