Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

^ I didn't play that game much, but are you sure they weren't just grabbing it before it got "in," so to speak?

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Cause once it's in, it's not leaving until it's finished.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

....maybe but i think that if a grab cant kill you if you have enough live than you cant get facehugged either anyway i still think it rips it off the face.also preds have a second chance in a situation like this B-cuase the acid goes on the mask when they rip it off destroying the mask....so they do have a second chance.and thats why you have to weaken the pred before facehugging it.easy right.......right?
(plays avp 3 and gets killed by a predator)IT SUCKS FIGHTING A HUNTER!

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

because number one: face huggers can burn through any type of armor or mask, like in the first alien movie. Number two, even if you were able to block the face hugger, it would choke you with its tale. I really want to see a face hugger jump on someones face and say "suprise mother fucker"!

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Question, What would happen if a facehugger missed and latched to the to the back of your head?

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

I don't think they really make many mistakes like that, but I'd assume it would strangle you until you're unconscious and then find its way around to your face.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Hmmmm... Yeah i guess your right.

Deathdrop, Human, 10 years ago

This thread has run it's course, I think.