ShadowScale, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I found this picture of a "dog alien chestburster".I also found a picture of a "Queen chestburster".Also heres a picture of a "Super facehuggger".

5weqb.jpg

35mjngx.jpg

2n85t07.jpg

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

If memory serves me correctly, on AVP Extinction, you had the option to create a royal egg, which in turn unless my memory has really gone that much to shit, created two facehuggers a Royal facehugger that would allow you to create a Preatorian, and a standard drone or warrior facehugger. So if my memory is correct that would be why there was two face huggers in one egg. Just a thought.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Sadly Pete, I think it may have (jk). The Royal Egg option allows you to turn a normal facehugger into a Pretorian Facehugger. This opened up the "Pure" strain tree in the units option and allowed you to go on and make a Pretorian who could change into three choices: Queen, Ravenger, and whatever that facehugger/alien thing was call, I never really used that unit.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Well its all good man, havent played the game since it was first released so lol my brain is not what it used to be sadly but thanks for the good input War!

DrDiabloSatan, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

That Queen Facehugger is like legitimately fucking terrifying lol. I'm just sayin.