24mage24, Human, 12 years ago

any one want to rpg?

24mage24, Human, 12 years ago

if any one is on i want to fight

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

24, some friendly advice, don't spam a thread with requests. Someone will get to you when they can.

Edit: I can probably predict a Mod giving me a warning about this post, but I'll accept it with full knowledge of what I was doing. I just feel Peterson is getting really close to the edge with all the new guys making the rookie mistakes.

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

24mage24, I am issuing you a Warning, Read the rules spamming is not allowed and further more, spamming a moderator topic is one of the stupidest things you could have done... With that being said, due to the sevarity of your spam if you spam again then it may result in being banned. Read the rules follow the rules.

Argonian, Human, 12 years ago

I want to fight with someone, can I?

Argonian, Human, 12 years ago

Maybe I can fight with you 24mage24?

Dark, Human, 12 years ago

Anyone up for a round in the ring of honor?

supersonicman96, Human, 12 years ago

It looks like my sparring partner isn't going to spar anymore so i'll spar with you dark.

pred vs pred? how does that work??

Its like any other fight really. What makes me wonder is how hunter moon vs hunter moon would work.

neomorph, Human, 12 years ago

hey jessejames wanna have an rpg battle i will do my best for a beginner

the smart xenomorph. neomorph

So whos gonna make it I dont know how?

one of the moderators have to make it.

Mebber, Human, 12 years ago

Made one for you two, have fun.

Thanx Mebber

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

I'm looking for a spar. This is my first one as a Xenomorph my first one was as a Hybrid.

Echo-Wolf23, Human, 12 years ago

Wow, an RPG! I'm always so bad at those. But for here, I'll give it a try! Whoever wins gets lots of hugs and kisses! [Just kidding!] Would anyone like to fight me? Its okay if you don't want to, I understand completely! But I don't battle for glory or fame and all that. I battle to make friends and be strong for leaders!

PS. If I win, I want my oppoinet to have my victory. I don't feel like a winner if my oppoinet doesn't beat me. It hurts my heart real bad! Whoever wants to battle me, I'm always open for a good nice fight! :)

Madecarnival66, Human, 11 years ago

Im up for battle whenever im just a blooded though so yea

Xenomorph1212, Human, 11 years ago

Echo Wolf I'll fight you if you want.

alienxeno, Human, 11 years ago

will anybody fight me i have never battled but i read the rules