ThePredator13, Human, 11 years ago

well, we got a lot more attention than expected, anyway just trying to set up something in the sparring chamber.

Blizzard, Human, 11 years ago

If your doing a large rp I would love to join (that’s if you need more people )

Ok, this is full list of all who are joining in: Me, Jessie, Ba, Hanei, Blizzard, and maybe Kirby so iyeah we might wanna get this thing up a rolling soon.

Hanei, Human, 11 years ago

As soon as possible is preferrable so we can establish a posting order and get the plot rolling.

badapple24, Human, 11 years ago

mind If, once we get permission. I make the topic and set up the storyline?

.... well you can but instead of on a planet lets go with a marine ship (mix things up a bit) and since xenos outnumber marines 2/4 have two queens who are at war so its a 2/2/2 match, thats all I really have for my imput.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 11 years ago

".... well you can but instead of on a planet lets go with a marine ship (mix things up a bit) and since xenos outnumber marines 2/4 have two queens who are at war so its a 2/2/2 match, thats all I really have for my input.

I think, for fairness, me and BA should be on opposite teams that and we never finished our spar So I wanna fight him anyways.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

Tawganator, it would be a gem to spar with you, though I'll need to check, did some new rules come in while I was away? Something about not making your own RP matches wasn't it?

Do we need a mods permission for this? Or do we need none as we're not completely green on the horns (mine are orange). If this could be cleared up, by either you or a Mod, that'd be appriciated ^-^

jessejames, Human, 11 years ago

alright so whose on whose side i think that sine me and pred are aparts of the same clan and we're both humans we should be on a team i mean it would only seem fair and right for the only two humans to work together right pred? i gues me and you have another chance to fight along side eachother again huh pred? you wath my back and i'll watch yours and we both may just get out of this alive.

Why do I get the feeling Im going to be swimming in my acidic blood at the end of all this

don't worry blizz. (I've, after long thought decided to nickname you that) Anyways. You'll have a veteran Shadow serpent on your side. And as long as Hanei is willing, you'll have him too.

Blizz I can live with that as long as I can call you badapp

Anyway Ba you can make an rpg, Pete says only the people who are in the topic he posted can't.

Teams are: Jessie and me/ Ba and Blizzard/ Kirby and Hanei

(Darn straight Jessie)

Hanei, Human, 11 years ago

Sounds awesome to me, so when do I get to sneak up and rip someone's throat out?

I think badapple is going to make the topic when he gets the time
correct me if im wrong Badapp

Alright, i'll work on the beginning.

@ Blizz: I can live with that

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

I don't recall seeing anything about creating your own rpg. My guess is that it would be all right.

jessejames, Human, 11 years ago

that's the ones where you earn points to use on your profile on here right?

Yeah that the one (anyway will be deleting these two last posts once you get it so I don't clog up the box).

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

I've been gone for so long that I don't know what's been going on. I want to get involved again so if anyone wants to spar with me, i'll try my best to be available.