Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

P, I had registered a Twitter account for our site and used to maintain it very activly, with that being said If there is any additional assistance needed with our new twitter account I would be glad to offer any assistance as required i use twitter queit often and have found a good deal of tricks with it. also, possible to have something of a trophy or award system set up so to give members more potentail to be active and join clans with more purpose. Like an example a trophy for the winning clan from every official RPG that we've done.

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I'm not very esperienced with twitter so I accept any suggestions you might have.

As for the trophies, it seems like a good idea to me.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Personlly I beleive every day or so we should just post up a teaser on twitter of whats to come or what our development staff has been working on, just as an example we can say, Clan Trophy System is shaping nicely look for it soon! or something to that effect.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The trophies are a great idea, I think. Other awards would be a nice way to get the community a lot more active in RPGs as well. What awards that could be, I'm not sure - I'm thinking banners/sigs to put into one's bio or sig spot. Like, "MVP," "Most kills," etc. instead of just the expected "Your Clan Won!"

We'd get a lot more competition going, which would heat things up if done right.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The tropheys sounds like a great idea to get people more involved, if it gets up and running can it be maintained (would we finally be seeing whole site RPGs again? Running every few months?).

Praetorian I think there may be a broken link or register with the 'Clan Topics' button, apparentally I don't have a clan.

This may just be an error due to my statues being 'Sub-leader of the Hive', I'm not sure if it's an error just to me or others.

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Gaunt, should be fixed now.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Works well, thanks, I'll keep my eye out for anything else.