PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Total BS! Prometheus doesn't enter cinemas by me till the 8th of June. I can't wait that long!

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Absolutely blown away.

Just come back from watching Prometheus - it was amazing. I can't even begin to start writing a review of it right now as my head is still buzzing from all the damn awesome things i've just seen.

Word to everyone who has not seen it yet - do NOT go into this film comparing it to Alien, nor thinking it is a direct Alien Prequel, this will completely spoil the film for you - keep an open mind and have your expectations on the fence - I came out totally satisfied.

- The scenes with the 'juggernaut' (Derelict) were out of this world!!

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Heres one to get things going in this film it shows the space jockeys have the alien eggs or dna weapon eggs how ever which way you want to take it but in the avp films its the predators the have the rain over the aliens which is it to be the space jockeys or preds and the big questions is still out there in my mind where did the aliens come from.

jaguargod, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Predators didn't really have reign over the Aliens in AvP, they just happened to have captured a Queen. In fact, the Predators are very similar to human hunters...they are only superior to the Aliens because of their weapons. Take those away, and the Predators are likely outmatched. There is certainly no evidence that the Predators created them.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Prometheus tells us that the Aliens were created by accident. A by product of bio engineering gone wrong which ultimately lead to the demise of the Jockeys on LV-223