Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

This thread is half over already. Fuck.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

"he has nothing better to do anyway."

Cocksucker.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

Wow, that actually touches your pride, huh?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

I see some new signatures so what has happened with the request a signature thread ? Cause I would like to see that those little tutorials PV2 made.

What Pv2 said was this:

Find a busy and colourful picture for background, use Ripple and Splatter on it a few times, make three different layers of different but simmilar dimensions of your character, place them on top of eachother with the biggest one at the bottom and the smallest one at the top, change the blending mode of the two bigger ones to Multiply, take the eraser tool (or whatever it's called) and set it to a big-ass size (about as big as the head of the character you're using), 0 hardness, 60% flow, about 40% opacity and erase with the edge of it the edges of your character until it blends in with the layer below, then take the brush tool, make it about big enough that it covers the whole sig, 0 hardness, 60% opacity, 60% flow, i don't remember if it was soft light or anything but that's not so important, make it white and click one corner a few times until it looks good, then make it black and click the opposite corner a few times until it looks good (not necessarily in that order), then make a new layer, go to Image>Apply Image, then add a photo filter and choose a colour that looks good, then double click the layer, go to stroke, make it 1 pixel and on the inside.

Phewh.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 12 years ago

Maybe I do have too much time on my hands:

pv2tagwall.jpg

Found the old signature tutorial I made and the images that went along with it.

The Tutorial

Background Image

Predator Image

Well, that's almost how I said it. I forgot the Distort and to also apply them to the character layers.

Since this is the most active thread, I'm posting it here:

I'm getting tired of everyone threatening to somehow kick everyone else's ass over the internet. It isn't cute, or sassy, or funny. It's annoying, and more importantly it doesn't make any goddamn sense.

I don't know why this has suddenly become so common, and I don't care. Stop doing it, or your posts will be deleted.

AN ILL KICK UR DUM ASS LOL111

But what if I say that I will kick my own ass, that's plausible, right?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

No, no, no, it's entirely possible to kick someone's ass over the internet. I only say this because... yes, I've done it before. But only once.

It was fucking terrifying, for serious.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 12 years ago

thx for the links

WHO GOTS LINKS.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

Weird, my high school mascot was the lynx.

So I opened my window up and heard the walls on the neighbor's house sort of... thumping. I nearly checked outside when I think I just caught my neighbor's dogs buttering each other's muffins (or something) and didn't bother to check. I don't know if I should be laughing, but I am.

This seriously challenges the credibility of my maturity. On one hand, they're just doing their part in keeping the circle of life shaped like, you know, a circle, and it's a beautiful process in which nature is surely very proud of, if nothing else.

On the other hand, they're two fluffy monsters having a fuck, and that's comedy gold enough for the internet.

That's silly, why would you want butter on your muffins, it would just ruin the taste. They must be british dogs.

Meaning they have a "monarch" who has no actual power whatsoever except to wave at (or in this case hump the legs of) tourists?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

instead of humping the legs... they should hike their own and piss on their feet...

shadowatching, Yautja, 12 years ago

buttered toast

But wouldn't that make their feet over-efficient?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

Or their Egoes oversized...