deathdrop1, Yautja, 13 years ago

DROP IT.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

xD

^ Shut. The. Fuck. Up. That was directed at you as much as him. Next one to bring it up gets a warning.

Please, for the love of God, knock it off. You guys are 2 of MAYBE 7 regular members. This site is held together with duct tape at this point. For Christ's sake, I'm a MOD, and I forgot my password. If we lose 2 regular members, we're fucked.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

lol.

Its sad cause hes right.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

BUT THAT IS A ONE WORD POST. Hah, though, yeah, i still got one warning to spare i guess.

Does "XD" even qualify as a word?

On second thought, don't answer that. Answer instead the following: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Okay this is bananas, I've updated your profile DD. P can change or delete the thing when it comes to that. Seems like DW needs a lot more babysitting than I can deal with. lol

Thanks a bunch.

Deathdrop is with capital D, i do not recognize your authority!!! YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

shadowatching, Yautja, 13 years ago

so, what do you all think of the "Philadelphia Experiment"?

I think it's a hoax. Next question: What do you think of Fractal Elves?

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Everything is hoax
Everything you say can be used against you muahahah

Oh shit, Elves know about fractals? If they have MAGIC and SCIENCE, then we're FUCKED.

The only reason why they knew that, is because of the freckles. Think about it...it coensides with each other!

and yea, but the guy claimed that he was joking about it, then took back what he said. Yea, but still an invisible ship that ate people! who wouldn't think that was a crockashit?!

... Fractal elves?

Freckle, fractle Elves...it makes perfect sense.

have you heard about the guy that jumped on a shark who seemed to be drunk. Or a drunk guy jumped on a sharks head for no reason

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/17081/48/

The version I heard claimed the drunk shark jumped on the guy's head.

It sucks... to be home... god damnit.

100th post! Further proof that I am God.