Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

no DD what a fun joyess celebration! sounds like a future rpg maybe? or what if xenos infested New York?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ We actually had one like that waaaaaaaaaay back when. It was fun, though it's painful to read now because of how poorly-written it is (at least on my end).

Might be something to revisit in the future...

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yeah well i think that one was before my time on the website not sure.

the_doctor, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Can you imagine a Xeno infestation in a high-rise? What a mess..." damn it DD stop stealing ideas from my fan fiction. :P

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

what if in avp the humans didn't step on that secret platform that brings the xenomorph queen back from suspended animation?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

The the preds would have had to do it for them, i guess.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 13 years ago

What if Chopper and Celtic didn’t die and Scar didn’t die or get face hugged for that matter? What then? Would Chopper and Celtic have let Scar blood Lex or would they have killed her?

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

I dunno Celtic might have wanted to kill Lex. Hell both him and Chopper probably would have tried seeing that Celtic threw her aside and Chopper kicked her across a room.

but didn't the platform also give the predator's computer thingy a signal? if they never touched that platform for all the preds would know they could be already dead from... i don't know coldness? they were in the south pole

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

I never thought about that but anyway. What if Scar and Chopper died first? Then what? Would Celtic and Lex have teamed up?

mysterious questions lol

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Oh what if they were in their long enough for Grid to morph into a Praetorian. They would have been so doomed.

Leandros99, Yautja, 13 years ago

What if the Strause brothers got hit by a bus, would humanity be in a golden age of culture and theater? maybe if michael bay bit the dust we would have discovered space travel too.