PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Majorly good point there DW I can see monster improvements from that. Certainly can't deny that this site's intel is lacking. Personally I think it would help is member's reviews would be posted immediately instead of having to be approved by only P. That goes for the news letter issue, it seems to be something P had plans for but never really got down to doing. Wouldn't hurt to either have the mods or elected members write one up every week or month just to let people know whats going on. Mass email for the mods might help with that as well.

Lets keep brainstorming, and I'll consolidate all of the suggestions we make and shoot P an email about it. He seems to response rather well when I email him, and I'll update you all on whats going to happen.

(Besides that, I have a secret agenda to see how many times I can get DD to change this topics title. lol)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I think reviews of different AvP media would be the way to go. More RPG's would be a good idea. Hell, more user-generated stuff in general would be a good idea, as it would

1. Make us different from AvPgalaxy and the like.

2. Give people a reason to keep coming back other than the forum.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well does avpgalaxy have a twitter? if not then we got them there. Lets look at the next thing. maybe we should look into more of a member based community?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ Care to elaborate?

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well i said we should have a PM system set up but without P thats somewhat impossible due to the fact you would need access to the main Control Panel for the website. lets see here. Maybe Start by setting up something like a gamer group or something sort of like a team? We could look into setting up times for like weekly gaming nights possibly. i mean it seems alot of us are playing the xbox 360 so why don't we look into setting up and official avp2.com team? just a thought it could be used to spread our website through out the internet. just talkin with people on xbox live and stuff. of course there is also the opertunity if avp2 is still running multiplayer on the PC then we could look into starting up a server on there. by donations not required of course. just a couple thoughts that rolled accross my mind.