Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 13 years ago

TROLLBAIT! OM NOM NOM!

In the first two Alien movies (not the prequels, duh), all the adult aliens were guys in suits. The Huggers obviously weren't, cuz you try fitting in one. Same for bursters. Queen was a suit too...just one that had two or three people inside it.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Really? I thought they were just animatronic. I don't troll when it comes to AvP, you mentally destroyed remnant of what was once a human being (partly my fault i guess).

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

deathdrop searosly since avpr is so shity its the onley exeption to this theroy

and yes most of the aliens and predeters were in a suit but what they cant put a dude in it i think they wolud use it as a puppet

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

To be honest, I don't know what point you're trying to make. Are you saying that because the effects were bad it was a bad movie? That they're still using the suits and such from 1979?

I think there's a little more to it than that.

AvPR is shitty because it had a shitty budget, was given a shitty shooting schedule, directed by shitty directors, on a shitty location with shitty actors and a shitty script. As a result, the effects, camerawork, lighting, and editing are all (you guessed it) shitty.

Sometimes a movie is good except for one fatal flaw. Sometimes an otherwise decent movie is ruined by a bad ending. Sometimes the lead is miscast. Sometimes there's a writer's strike mid-production.

That is not what happened with AvPR. I've never seen a movie where EVERY ASPECT is horrible. It didn't even have that goofy charm of Troll 2; it sucked even at sucking.

The reason it's a shitty movie is because the people behind it's production didn't give a shit. The original Alien suit from 1979 looked a hell of a lot mroe realistic than the ones from AvPR. Why? Because someone gave a shit about making it look good.

"Action and gore" aren't enough. I could film myself clanging pots and pans together while putting some roadkill in a blender, but I don't think it would make for a very entertaining movie.

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

you may have wrote a type o because i did not know what you just said

You know hish, you should write fan fiction.

Hish, are you serious? Read it again. I really don't think it's that complicated.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

Was he saying that YOU had spelling errors? Because I didn't see any in your post.

I can't tell.

He didn't say you had spelling errors, he said you wrote "a type o". Sounds like an illuminati conspiracy to me.

CrazyCarlito12, Yautja, 13 years ago

You know they killed Notorious BIG? Tu pac also they said Tu Pac was Suge Knight's blood sacrifice same with Biggy he was Puffy blood sacrifice. Pretty fucked up huh?

It's Tupac, not Tu Pac, his name was Tupac Amaru Shakur, what the flying fuck are you talking about, get out of this severely important thread.

I don't see this going anywhere.